Tuesday, 8 August 2017

My Favourite Lip Duo From Essence Cosmetics





💋💋💋

Featuring
...............................................

Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipgloss in 'La Vie Est Belle'
Essence Longlasting Lipstick in 'Nude Love'

It's a fact. Essence Cosmetics are definitely one of my favourite brands when it comes to super quality products without breaking the bank and today's review is all about the latest two additions in my Essence lip collection. Read on to see me rave about these gems!

Lipstick Lovin'
I think I already own four or five other shades from this lipstick line and boy oh boy! Do they mean business! This is the perfect nude shade for easy everyday wear. It can suit any skintone and it wears so comfortably on the lips, giving you perfect shine everytime. It feels so moisturising on the lips and is very buildable. These particular lipsticks have a longer lasting power and can wear from up to 4-5 hours depending if you have eaten or if you have had something to drink. Now for some that may seem like a small amount of time but for the price you really cannot complain. I also like how you can see the colour of the lipstick shade by the band around the case so you can definitely collect these and arrange them in a lipstick holder.

Matte lips for life
I still LOVE the matte lip trend and it was the only lip product left to try from Essence. I am so glad I picked up this product and shade because it is amazing!! This beautiful milky pink shade looks so stunning on and it has the most creamiest mousse-like formulation ever! It doesn't even feel like you are wearing a matte lip product because some can feel very drying and uncomfortable. This wears for a good amount of time before it starts to leave a little pink tint on the lips. I can imagine how great the darker shades must be if this one is really good. If you love scented lip products then you'll love this one because it has this really yummy vanilla scent which I personally do not mind and it is not overpowering at all. A very pigmented lip product with extremely high coverage.

Essence Cosmetics are available both online and in store at Wilko and the best part? both lip products are only... wait for it... £2.30!!! 

Check out the lipstick here and lipgloss here

Have you tried Essence Cosmetics?

6 comments:

  1. I love both of these, I've used a few lip products from Essence before and I loved them! x

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly so underrated! I could go on and on about Essence Cosmetics ^^ haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I have a thing for pink or blush colors! Lovely post❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I cannot get enough of blush pink tones ^^ Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  3. Essence is a great brand, they have the nicest lipsticks and beautiful shades!! I love them!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! <3 What is your favourite product? xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara