Friday, 21 July 2017

Pastel Hema Stationery and Accessories Haul




Alphabet Stickers - 0.75p
Geometric shape stickers - was 0.75p now 0.50p
Simple white labels - £1


Mint green and gold bracelet - was £2.00 now £1.50
Assortment of blue stud earrings - was £2.50 now £1.50
Assortment of blue and pearl bracelets - was £2.00 now £1.50
Pastel pink heart necklace - was £3.00 now £1.50


Mint green cat print a5 notebook - £3.50
Liquid light up pen - £1.50
Pastel pink rollerball pen - now 0.50p


I LOVE a good ol' browse in stationery shops but it also means that alot of the items end up in my basket. It has been ages since I last visited Hema and I went in at the right time because SALES!

I think I managed to pick up some good bits and some accessories which I have never bought from Hema before!

Stationery Love
I love personalising items so I grabbed the colourful alphabet stickers and I picked up some labels because it's always handy to have those at hand. In the sale section I found a pack of cute pastel geometric shape stickers which are going straight to my collection! What is it about stickers?! I just cannot seem to have enough. I bought two pens... Don't think I needed it but one lights up and the other was pastel pink and on sale. I think the glitter and red hearts in the light pen are sooo cute! ^^ Lastly I picked up a notebook. This I think will become my main book for lists, planning and blog post ideas and I cannot wait to decorate it like crazy!

Cute Accessories
I have never bought accessories from here and I managed to find some gems hidden at the back of the rail. I picked up a set of cute stud earrings, a dainty necklace and two different types of bracelets. I seem to have a theme when it comes to picking out stationery and accessories, PASTEL HEAVEN! Is what comes to mind, I just can't get enough of lighter colours. I think my favourite piece would have to be the heart necklace because I was looking for a simple chain necklace.

I am so happy with my purchases! Have you visited Hema before and what stuff do you buy at Hema?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara