Monday, 12 June 2017

Tiny Treat Boutique Macaron Earrings*




LOVE quirky yet cute accessories than you will LOVE Tiny Treat Boutique! This post comes at you today in collaboration with Tiny Treat Boutique and their gorgeous pair of Pastel pink macaron earrings*
Caroline (the store owner) very kindly sent me this beautiful pair of earrings and I could not believe how realistic it looked.

A bit about Caroline and her fantastic work
Caroline owns her own shop on etsy which you can view here
she sells her jewellery in her store and at fairs too! The pieces can totally be customised depending on your colour choices or sizes, she runs workshops in Brighton, does kid's parties and makes craft kits with her sister which can be found here which are totally cute!!!
She's been on tv! On the program called Crafty Beggars
She's also been featured in a magazine too where she's explaining how she started this very cute business
Lastly Caroline has started making wedding cake replica jewellery, such a neat idea!

Talk about one very talented lady and once you browse her etsy page, you'll definitely be spoilt for choice! she sells everything from carrot cake earrings to the golden lindt bunny necklace.The ultimate foodie's dream.

My earrings came packaged in a little silver box along with a cute pastel business card and a thank you note. It's all about the little things.
The actual earrings are stunning and look just like macarons you would find at a patisserie. The attention to detail is amazing and for such small earrings too!
I have found myself reaching out to these studs and I think I have worn it everyday ever since I have got them, can you tell I'm obsessed?!
I'm so happy with mine and I know I will be looking to spoil myself with another piece, how fab does the pick n mix necklace look?

What do you think about these earrings? Do you think food themed jewellery should be a trend? Let me know in the comments below!


A huge thank you to Caroline for my earrings and for working with me on this very cute collab!*

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Too right! <3 You should check out the Etsy page, it's such a food lover's dream <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara