Wednesday, 8 March 2017

The Cutest Cake Shop EVER - Peggy Porschen










If I had to describe this cake shop then I would say it's the girliest and the dreamiest of all! Like seriously this place is cake shop goals! I have been wanting to visit Peggy Porschen for a while and I am so glad I finally got the chance to try some of their glorious handmade cakes and sip a tea or two.

I absolutely loved how this cute lil cake shop was tucked away from the hustle and bustle of London. The seating area is very cozy and there are so many cute things to look at whilst you are waiting for your order. Gifts galore and amazing edible treats were all displayed and I was just gazing away at all of the iced biscuits which infact is my weakness.
I visited Peggy Porschen towards the end of February so there were still some Valentine's
day themed cookies left and I of course had to purchase a big ol' heart cookie, because hello! Look at how instagrammable it is!

Me and the hubby definitely wanted to take some treats away with us since we had to drive back to Birmingham. I opted for the Lemon, Raspberry and Rose Layer cake slice while the hubby chose a cute lil Banoffee cupcake. Both cakes were scrumptious and well, the cakes didn't last long either.

I definitely recommend visiting Peggy Porschen, perfect for girly catch ups with tea, a date or to even grab some cake slices on the go.

Have you visited Peggy Porschen?

xoxo

Never miss a post! Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara