Monday, 13 March 2017

NEW IN | Candy Crush Lipbalms






Have I got an interesting launch to share with you today! The very popular game Candy Crush has just launched four candy flavoured lipbalms!
Yep, four delicious flavours that are based on the game. I was lovingly sent two flavours to try out and I could not wait to share my thoughts with you.

There are four flavours to choose from: Bubblegum Bridge, Chocolate Mountains, Peppermint Palace and Lemonade Lake. I was sent Bubblegum Bridge and Peppermint Palace.

I am LOVING the packaging! The cute and quirky design definitely catches your eye and would definitely brighten up your make-up bag too!
These balms have got a creamy formula that glides so effortlessly across the lips, my lips got an instant hydration boost and they felt oh-so soft and moisturised.
The Peppermint Palace has to be my favourite out of the two, since this one gives my lips that slight tingly sensation and the scent is spot on!
These lipbalms have certainly got a novelty factor and will definitely give your lips a sweetly scented glaze. It sits comfortably on the lips but don't expect it to heal chapped lips instead expect a quick fix of hydration with a subtle shine.
Just like playing Candy Crush on the go, these lipbalms are perfect for when you're on the move and in need of a quick moisture fix. I currently have Bubblegum Bridge in my make-up bag and I love wearing it daily before applying my favourite lipstick.

Available at all Primark stores for only £1.50* each!

What do you think of these cute and new launches?

xoxo

Never miss a post! Follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so cute! I never knew this was a product! I always use EOS lip balms but this looks like such a fun idea for lip balms - will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These balms were only just released and boy! Am I glad they exist <3 they're so cute indeed xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara