Thursday, 2 March 2017

Lust List #1


The Library of Fragrance | Pixie Dust
Cover fx | Liquid Highlighter


Boy oh boy isn't this a dreamy bunch of products! It was hard to cut down to five products that I want need to get. Oh and that is a pink glittery water bottle on the far right... đŸ™ˆ
So first up! The Library of Fragrance. I absolutely am lovin' the look and sound of this cute lil company. I have to admit I have never tried or bought any fragrances before but whilst browsing I have seen a few scents that I really want to get, they also sell some crazy scents too! Imagine smelling like a chocolate chip cookie, fresh laundry or even playdoh!! They truly have made all scents available.
I used a sample of the Caudelie Vinosource moisturizing sorbet and I was so so impressed, the gel-like cream was like a hug in a tube for my dry skin and I actually do want to purchase a full size, the scent was very fresh and spa-like too.
Everyone and their dog has raved about Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and having read about this blue bottle of skin dreams, I think I definitely want to try it out for myself too! It promises to do all kinds of wonders to the skin and the packaging is SO cute!
I LOVE highlighters but I want to step up my game by trying one from Cover fx. I have read and seen swatches and it looks so mesmerizing. I also love how it comes with a dropper so you can control how much highlighting you want to do.
Lastly, the mega glittery water bottle caught my eye whilst browsing the ban.do website. No questions asked. Have you seen such a beautiful thing?! I would definitely drink more water if I had this!

Which items do you think I should splurge on?

Don't miss a post: Follow me on Bloglovin' 

8 comments:

  1. These are some beautifully designed products, hopefully they hold up when you do get them, and if they don't they make nice interiors!

    Hannah | Granite City Girl X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure they all are fab seeing as I have read a copious amount of reviews, I always research before buying luxury beauty and skincare products xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any of these yet but I am also desperate to try the liquid highlighter, I've seen and heard so many good things about it! That water bottle is also so pretty, definitely one I'd buy.

    Maddie | thatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like highlighter goals in a bottle! I really want to add this into my collection <3 tell me about it! I'm a total magpie when it comes to glittery things xx

      Delete
  3. A water bottle is something I use everyday so I would looove to upgrade to a nice pretty one like this one! So many pretty picks here. I'm dying to try the Fragrance Library's playdough scent!!

    SinĂ©ad ♥ Check out my re-launched blog HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yeah!! <3 Thanks lovely! Even I love the smell of playdough, wish it was in store so that I could try it out xx

      Delete
  4. I really really want to try the Cover FX highlighter drops, they sound and look amazing. I also love the look of the water bottle on your wishlist, I've been meaning to pick one up for a while.

    Kristy | www.thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! The fact that it's liquid, so facinating lol xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara