Monday, 6 March 2017

Galaxy Bath Bomb By Lillian Soap Co





Looking for other bath time brands other than Lush? Well you have come to the right place. I wanted to feature a lovely lil Etsy shop called Lillian Soap Co. I was lovingly sent a few products to try out and I just had to feature this amazing bath bomb, I mean how lovely and sparkly does my bath water look?

Product description:
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, this crazy colorful, fizzy blackberry bath bomb was born to give you the ultimate bath art fun.
Drop this super fizzer in your pre-drawn bath to enjoy the aroma of sweet blackberry and the artful color with a hint of glitter.
Handmade item. Materials: SLS, cosmetic glitter, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Cornstarch, Essential Oil, Fragrance Oil, Water, Dyes, Mica.


This galaxy themed bath bomb was truly out of this world! This huge bath bomb comes in a lovely light purple colour and has glitter running through the whole product. The golds and the deep pink colours really adds to the overall look and finishes it off nicely.
Once I dropped this into my bath, the bath bomb fizzed and swirled and turned my bath water into a lovely lilac colour, looked calming rather than overwhelming which was great! The glitter was my favourite bit and the scent was rather uplifting, it made me feel relaxed and even positive too!
The blackberry scent was spot on since it smelt like a basket full of ripe blackberries, a great pick if you are into fruity scents and one of the great things is that it did not smell artificial at all.
The scent lingered on for quite some time and overall a very pleasant bath bomb that ticked all of the boxes for me. FYI: There are also some cute emoji bath bombs and coloured shower gels too so definitely go and have a browse!
Lauren definitely makes top quality stuff and she has been making her bath products since 2015, I'm looking forward to seeing what she will create next because the products truly are fun and do not contain any harsh chemicals. 

Check it out here - link /£5.04*

What do you think of this bath bomb?

xoxo

Never miss a post! Follow me on Bloglovin'

6 comments:

  1. Smells like blackberry and looks that colourful and pretty? Right up my street!

    Hannah | Granite City Girl x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This bath bomb pretty much has it all! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow what a beautiful bathbomb! Purple is my favourite colour too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This replaces the spacegirl from Lush, for me anyways hehe <3 and this is hugeeee x

      Delete
  3. That bath bomb looks absolutely galactic. Great pick!

    Teyjin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! Lauren captured the essence of space and put in a bath bomb perfectly <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara