Monday, 20 March 2017

Flutter Perfect Blush Review




It's officially the first day of Spring today and seeing the sun shining and pink blossoms on the trees has truly got me excited for Summer! In Spring I love to wear alot more pink hues and I love sporting a pink cheek and lip.
I picked up this cute Flutter blush in Superdrug and I have to admit I picked it because of the cute packaging and the lil gold hearts.
I am currently using this and boy! Does this product have good pigmentation!

Product description:
For a natural glow add a pretty flush of colour to your cheeks with this soft Flutter Blush. Complete with beautiful packaging for a cute gift idea.

The cute packaging definitely does catch your eye and the compact is very travel friendly! It's sturdy and when you open it, you'll find a mini mirror inside it too.
Once you open the compact you are greeted with the most cutest pink blusher ever! The very bubblegum pink is so pretty and has shimmery gold hearts printed on the top. I just wished the gold hearts were running through the whole blusher instead of just being on the top because once you swirl your brush on the top, the design vanishes but despite this the actual pink colour is quite stunning and shimmery too.
I was amazed at the colour pay off too, seeing as I only paid £3 for this I wasn't expecting much but just product that screams 'fun factor' and to prettify my make-up bag contents.

When I wear this, it gives my complexion that luminosity and it makes me look oh-so glowy and healthy. I am so glad I picked this up. I wasn't able to find it in Superdrug again but if you are wanting to buy one then you can do so here - link

What's your favourite Spring blush?

xoxo

Never miss a post - follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Zara - I never see stuff half as pretty as this! Though your beautiful photos no doubt make it look even better ;}

    Fab post - I love that my cursor turns into a rose on your blog <3

    Nikki xx | Lovelaughslipstick ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww such a sweet comment! Thank you so much! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara