Friday, 10 March 2017

Cute Poundland Haul




Products featuredđź’•:
Barry M lipgloss tube
Garnier intense care cream for the face,body and hands
I Love... Honey almond shower cream
Montagne Jeunesse White Chocolate face mask
Fluffy eye mask
Make Up Gallery silver glitter eyeliner

It has been a while since I last featured some cute bits from Poundland and I was definitely due a trip.
I think this particular haul beats all of the previous ones since I was able to get my paws on some of the leading brands in beauty and each item only costed me a mere pound!

You should always browse the make-up section because you are bound to find some hidden gems. I was so happy when I found a Barry M lipgloss, it's the perfect milky pink that I know I am going love and wear every single day. 
I also picked up a gorgeous silver glitter eyeliner from Poundland's very own make up brand - Make Up Gallery. The collection itself looks great and I am a huge fan of their nail polishes too!

Skincare wise, I picked up a cute pink Garnier cream that can be used on the face, body and hands. I've already tried a bit and it smells divine! Just like fresh roses. I know I'm going to be keeping this in my handbag.
I also picked up a Montagne Jeunesse white chocolate face mask because a) I'm a hugeee fan of this brand and b) you can never have too many face masks at hand, perfect for pamper seshs!
Lastly what caught my eye was the bottles of body wash by I Love... I have seen these cutely scented body products in Superdrug and this 250ml sized bottle sells for £2.99. I love the scent of this one, so comforting and I love honey/almond scented body care products.
I also forgot to add that the cute and fluffy eyemask went straight into my basket, because it would of been rude not to buy it. I also may seem to like collecting eye masks *hides away*

What do you think of my Poundland finds?

xoxo

Never miss a post! Follow me on Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. That fluffy eye mask is so cute! You can always pick up some decent bargains in Poundland.

    Maddie x | thatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! To be honest I didn't need it but it would be rude to just leave it there! Hahaha <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I love the eye mask - Poundland have some good beauty bits if you look in the right places!
    Elen x
    blackcoffeebreakfast.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fluffy! ^^ Oh yeah!!! I even managed to find a hello kitty concealer the other day! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara