Friday, 24 February 2017

The Perfect Red Lip



Featuring the shade - The lady is a vamp👄💕

Technic have a vast range of lipstick shades and I decided to opt for a much bolder option. When I saw this deep red shade, my initial reaction was 'WOW' and although I always stick to much safer colours i.e nudes/light pinks I wanted to really try this colour on and break free from playing it safe with my usual chosen lip colours.
Read on to see how I got on with this bargainous lip product.

Product description:
A beauty must have for any woman. This lipstick glides on smoothly to give elegant looking lips. Vitamin E acts as an effective moisturising agent, improves the elasticity and smoothness of the skin. It also acts as an antioxidant preventing skin damage by free radicals.

The packaging is standard but straight to the point. The simple black casing is still striking and the handy coloured tip shows the colour of the lipstick.
The actual red colour is definitely a 'vampish' red and the colour is SO pigmented. I was amazed at the colour pay off and for the price, this lipstick is perfect if you are on a budget or if you want to play around and try out make-up without breaking the bank.
Eventhough this is a colour I wouldn't go for, it's good to experiment and have handy in your collection. I think because of this colour, I will be able to wear bolder shades and not just go for the safer options.
I was able to get a good wear out of this, atleast 4-5 hours. The colour stayed put and not only that, because of the added vitamin E, my lips felt nourished and hydrated.
I loved that this lipstick had something to give back, just like a lip balm. 
Overall a product that should definitely be tried and for a mere price of 0.99 you are getting a lipstick that matches the likes of much higher brands.

Available at lovethymakeup.com and bodycare.

Have you tried a technic lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara