Thursday, 9 February 2017

Cute Topshop Wishlist

🙊💕

Topshop have got so many cute things in at the moment and I wanted to show you what I have been liking LOVING *hides wallet*
I have been loving the pink hues, ruffles and the embroidery trend,that is everywhere. Here are my top 5 picks of what I want from Topshop!
First up is the Slash neck jumper in pink, what a cozy looking knit! I have been searching for the 'right' pink jumper and I can totally see myself having slouchy sundays in this pretty jumper.
Next up, a liquid black liner. I rock the cat flick nearly everyday and I love trying out liquid liners from many brands and Topshop beauty is one I haven't tried yet. The packaging is adorable and very insta-worthy too!
Now this would probably be an impulse purchase if I saw it in store, a pack of mini cute pencils. Why I picked it? probably because it's mega cute and pastelly *insert heart eyes emoji here*
This cute bangle certainly caught my eye, I love that the stone is particularly for your birth month and I'm a sucker for simple and dainty accessories.
Lastly this sky blue ruffle satin sweatshirt is just *sighs* I really like the ruffle trend and I hope it's here to stay for a bit longer since I need tops in this style.

What do you think of my Topshop picks?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the sound of the eyeliner! Their makeup range is really good :) xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to pick it up, I should of way earlier because their make-up does indeed look fab <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara