Monday, 6 February 2017

Cute Star Bracelet From The Lifestyle Blogger UK Review



💖

I HEART cute💕accessories and when this cute lil bracelet landed on my door step, I could not wait to wear it with all of my pastel coloured tops and shirts.

The lovely Becky from The Lifestyle Blogger UK kindly gifted me this and I could not be happier with the design since this is something I would totally pick.
The actual bracelet is stretchy and fits my wrist perfectly, it's comfortable to wear and has a very snug fit.
The charms are my favourite as I prefer a dainty look in jewellery rather than full on statement pieces. The charms are so so cute! The lil gold star and the diamond embellished squiggly charm finishes off this bracelet nicely. 
This is something that will never go out of style. It's definitely an item that will be easy to wear, as I can dress it up or down!

What do you think of this accessory?
🙊
This post was a collaboration*

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I think it would look so awesome with a summery outfit! I love daintier pieces as well and I find that charms are so easy to pair with anything. Especially when layering with other jewellery.

    Hope you have an amazing day! Marianna | http://paradiselle.blogspot.co.uk |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree with you! <3 thank you for such a lovely comment! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara