Friday, 2 December 2016

Hema Stationery Haul













💕
Stationery shopping is like, my favourite thing to do and ever since I got treated to a cute pink floral 2017 planner from Ban.do, I have been wanting all sorts of cute stickers, washi tape and pastel gel pens so that I can plan prettily. 

One of my favourite places to go to for affordable but cute stationery is Hema. Everything that I bought from the images above was between the 0.75p - £2 mark which is pretty impressive.

What I bought:👀❤
3x pack of Stickers, how amazin' are the holographic heart ones?!
2x Washi tape
Princess stamp
1x Sticky notes

I think I went over board on the stickers but I can't plan unless I heavily decorate my lists and notes *heart eyes emoji*
The arrow sticky notes are great for important dates/appointments and it beats the boring fluorescent sticky notes that you see practically everywhere!

I will definitely review the new planner so you can see how I use these items in my planning sessions, seriously.. I think I've become one of those planner geeks who collects every type of washi tape and wants more and more!

Have you visited Hema before? Would you buy stationery from here?

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara