Tuesday, 22 November 2016

Technic Get Gorgeous Highlighter Review







There's nothing like adding light and shine to your base make-up and I love collecting highlighters. I'm glad to add this particular one to my collection because it gives my skin such radiance and the pigmentation is fab!

Product description:
Technic Get Gorgeous Highlighting Powder- Light and easy to use, enhance your cheeks eyes and pout with this star product. · For Cheeks - Simply apply directly onto the cheeks · Eyes - use to highlight the brow bone. · Lips - add just a little to the top of your cupids bow for a fab pout. Size: 12g

Technic cosmetics is a brand that needs to be tried more because I was so impressed when this arrived!
The packaging is sturdy, the highlighter pan is big enough to swirl your brush into and the amount of highlighter you are getting for the price is amazing!
The ripple design of the highlighter makes this a product worth looking at too! Since it looks much more interesting than a flat design.

I would describe this highlighter as the perfect icy champagne shade, that can look amazing on any skintone. The formulation and texture of this baked highlighter is very smooth and blends like a dream! This has beautiful shimmer with tiny specks of glitter. The ultimate princessy highlighter.

I was amazed at the pigmentation. There is so much colour pay off and you only really need to use a small amount because this product really means business. I however really like to pack it on to achieve a dewy and radiant look, especially on ill and tired days when my complexion really needs a boost. I know I will be using this more! I just wish I had tried this sooner!

Check it out here - link / £3.49*

Have you tried this beauty bargain highlighter?

4 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous shade and for the price you really can't go wrong! Thanks for sharing :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the Technic eyeshadows last year and I must say I am really impressed! Very affordable brand,yet so good. It reminds me of another brand, W7. Have you tried this one?

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am yet to try eyeshadows and it does look good <3 it sure is & yes it does remind me of W7 <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Earn free bitcoins from Easy Bitcoin. Up to 33 satoshis every 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara