Thursday, 10 November 2016

Pucker Pops





This is the definition of CUTE. Claires have their own range lipbalms - Pucker Pops and this really made me remember the good ol' days when I used to drag my mom into this store and just browse through endless sparkly lipglosses and adorable lil stud earrings.

Product description:
Claire's fun line of Pucker Pops. Lipglosses are extra stylish with Pucker Pops’ wacky designs from animals to trolls and googly eye creatures.
Want to collect all of our Pucker Pops lipglosses? Then you'll need this strawberry flavoured novelty gloss with googly eyes and tutu detail it is super cute!

Each Pucker Pop comes as a different character, I chose this particular one because it was pink and super cute, OK so I may of chosen this one because it has a tutu! 
You can clip this onto your purse/bag and take it everywhere you go.
The actual gloss is a super light pink shade but comes out sheer and very shiny on the lips. It gives hydration to the lips but don't expect much since this is a kiddy make-up product and serves more novelty and fun than actual care for the lips.
The scent is quite pleasant and reminds me of strawberry sweets you get from pic n mix!
If you are into cute keychains/novelty lip balms then this is definitely for you! I love mine and I definitely want to get the mint one, just can't get enough of pastels.

Check it out here - link / £3.50

Is this something you would definitely buy?

8 comments:

  1. That truly is the definition of cute! :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's even one with glasses on too! <3 which is like so on trend lol xx

      Delete
  2. this is adorable, I am a sucker for anything cute like this!
    Zoe xx
    www.zoeliannex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you checked out the other versions, imagine having the whole collection *emoji heart eyes* xx

      Delete
  3. Och it is so cute๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more!! <3 pastely cute! xx

      Delete
  4. Ahhh these are so adorable!! I'm still a kid at heart and love browsing Claire's, I just want to buy all the lipsmackers and lil keyrings xD everything is always so cute! *heart eyes* the tutu! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five to that! Me too! <3 I will never stop going to claires hehehe <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara