Tuesday, 1 November 2016

7th Heaven Pineapple Peel-Off Facemask Review





I always make sure to keep a stock of face masks at home and when travelling, nothin' beats a good ol' pamper sesh and I came across this particular face mask whilst shopping at Asda. I frikkin LOVE peel- off masks. Fact. I also wished that I had tried this sooner because it truly worked wonders on my skin.

Product description:
We’ve pulped tropical Pineapple and Papaya to harness their natural juicy powers. Fruit enzymes in our face mask peel away dead cells for a smooth, glowing complexion.Three key ingredients in this mask: Pineapple, Papaya and Grape.
Peel Off masks are gentler and more effective than scrubs whilst leaving skin incredibly purified and smooth. You’ll be amazed at how many dead skin cells show up on the mask after use. So why not jazz up your weekly scrub routine and use a peel off instead!

Once I opened the sachet, the smell was incredible. Just like a fresh fruit salad, it was truly uplifting.
The consistency was thick but a bit runny too. I simply used a flat brush to apply the face since it made it a whole lot easier to apply and I managed to get an evenly layer too.
I applied 2 coats because my skin really needed that TLC.
What I love about peel off masks is that satisfying feeling of pulling off the mask that has all of the impurities, please tell me it isn't just me!
One of the reasons I loved this mask was that it was SO easy to pull off and without the pain. Some peel off masks really cling onto the skin which makes it hard to remove and causes my eyes to water because it is that painful.
After removing the mask, my skin looked and felt AMAZING. My skin looked renewed, fresh and a whole lot brighter. I had glowing and smooth skin for atleast 2 days which I thought was pretty darn good.
This mask does exactly what it says on the packaging and it's a great pick me up or great to use in a weekly pamper sesh.
I will definitely keep these in stock and maybe just use these since it really does a fab all around job in keeping my complexion looking at it's best.

Check it out here - link /80p* was on offer at Asda.
Available at Asda, Wilko, Primark & Claires!

Have you tried this face mask? Let me know your thoughts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara