Friday, 30 September 2016

Too Faced Cosmetics Wishlist

Too faced cosmetics wishlist

After countless hours of reading make-up reviews and scrolling through endless pretty Too Faced make-up photos on Instagram & Pinterest, I have come to a conclusion that it's time to try this brand. The products looks so instagram-worthy and not to mention how pretty the pink packaging is. So here are the top five products that I want to own one day soon.

T H E   F A C E: 

There are a total of three products that I really want to get my paws on, I think if I used all three together I could achieve the most flawless and shimmerin' base ever!
The Candlelight Glow Highlighter (£25) is like ultimate highlighter goals! I heart the packaging and since I love trying out different highlighters and wear them daily, this would make the obvious next purchase.
Heart eyes for the Love Flush Blusher (£25) This reminds me so much of the 90s Polly Pocket packaging, it's so cute! Pink blushers are a favourite of mine and I have heard so much about this, think it's time to try it out.
To have an overall fantastic make-up look, you need a great base, that's why I need the Hangover Replenishing Primer (£27) in my life. This promises to hydrate, smooth and brighten the skin. What more could you want?


T H E   E Y E S:

Volumised lashes are my favourite look so I decided to add the Size Queen Mascara (£18) to my wishlist, I have heard alot about the infamous 'better than sex' mascara but I'm looking for lashes that are larger than life! This mascara also has conditioning fibres and it stretches the lashes so that it can reach it's optimum length.
Cat flicks are so cute to wear and the Sketch Marker (£17) would help me to achieve feline flicks in moments, the sketch markers are inspired by Japanese calligraphy pens and also come in a huge array of cute colours too!


What is your favourite product from Too Faced? Comment below!

18 comments:

  1. Too Faced just wins at packaging! Everything looks so unbelievably pretty. I'm desperate to try the peaches palette. But I'd probably just spend all day smelling it haha

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! <3 Hahaha I've heard that their eye shadow palettes smell incredible <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Your blog is the cutest, Zara! I love the kawaii vibe so much! I love Too Faced, especially Candlelight Glow and the Love Flush Blushers, they remind me of polly pocket too (the good old 90's!). I've just followed your blog, so I'll be back to say hello again very soon xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww man! Thank you so so much! <3 I can't get enough of the kawaii-ness either, oh and pastel vibes too! <3 Thank you so so much! <3 Loving your latest comp too, it's the sweetest! Keep up the great work lovely! xx

      Delete
  3. Two Faced blush is amazing! Definitely try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww will do lovely! <3 I just need to save up now xx

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried too much from Too Faced apart from their palettes, I actually really like the small metal palettes like the Peanut Butter and natural ones! Definitely want to try the primer!

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British-Korean Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the peanut butter palette and it's SO cute! <3 xx

      Delete
  5. I love that blush! My favorite TooFaced products are their Better than Sex Mascara and their Natural Eyes palette.
    http://ellabyrohde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've checked out the natural eyes palette and it's amazing! Perfect for subtle looks, should of added it into my list!! <3 xx

      Delete
  6. I need to try TooFaced as well! They´re products are everywhere & I feel like every blogger owns the Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette. Also the Melted Matt Lipsticks look amazing! I think they´d be the one product I´d try first.
    xx Lisa | Following Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh tell me about it! LOL <3 Those do look great, ahh why does too faced have to be so damn perfect! xx

      Delete
  7. I tried my first Too Faced products a few weeks ago and I love them! I definitely want to try more... especially the Hangover Primer, it sounds amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heart the packaging of it too! So Insta worthy <3 xx

      Delete
  8. All Too Faced products look so pretty! I only wish I could get hold of the Sweet Peach eye palette:) it's so gorgeous!

    Alice-Tilly | http://alice-tilly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! it sure looks divine! <3 xx

      Delete
  9. Love too faced :) Currently obsessing over their sweet peach range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh me too! It all looks so fab! Really want to try everything! *drools* <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara