Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Tanya Burr Soft Luxe Collection Lipgloss in 'Martha Moo' Review






Team Internet are taking the world by storm. I'm subscribed to many fellow youtubers and this particular youtuber/blogger/makeup artist/book author is doing so well for herself, no one other than Tanya Burr.

Tanya Burr released her make-up collection in 2014 and I was particularly drawn towards the Soft Luxe collection which came out this year. I'm lovin' all of the pastel shades and cute packaging.

S O F T  L U X E  M A T T E  L I P: in Martha Moo.
A product I was definitely excited to try out, seeing as the matte lip trend is quite popular, it was interesting to see Tanya's take on it.
Martha Moo is the perfect everyday colour. I would describe this colour as a deep 90S nude, a lovely brown/dark pink combined shade that can look amazing on any skin tone.
The packaging is gorgeous, I am LOVING the frosted glass-esque finish along with the gold detailing. It makes the lip gloss look alot more luxurious, definitely pleasing to look at!

The formulation is definitely something worth talking about. This creamy lip product is so easy to apply and it wears so beautifully. The texture is so lightweight and the pigmentation is intense. So intense that you really only need a teensy amount. I was amazed at the colour pay off. Once I applied this onto the lips, the lip cream dried pretty quick and whilst other matte lip products can feel very drying and uncomfortable, this truly didn't. 
I was able to get atleast a fantastic 7-8 hours of wear time before needing to maybe touch up the centre of my lips, since I was eating a lovely hearty meal along with some Coca-Cola. Trust me guys, this matte lip product lasts! But it gets better, along with an amazing wear time, this also has a lovely delicate vanilla scent which finishes off the product nicely.
For £5.99, this is something you need to really buy and try. The quality really felt high-end and for the price, I think I need to pick up the other two shades in the range. Tanya Burr Cosmetics is available to buy at Superdrug and Feel Unique.

Check it out here: link /£5.99*

H I G H L Y  R E C O M M E N D E D

6 comments:

  1. Love this shade! Definitely one I will have to pick up, thanks for sharing :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like the perfect shade ever! Perfect if you are into nudes and pinks <3 xx Thanks lovely! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I've wanted this ever since I saw Tanya wearing and talking about it in a snapchat, and now reading a fellow bloggers review I want it even more haha! I get paid tomorrow so definitely going to have to get this, it looks soo gorgeous! xx

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I have heard so many rave about this, trust me it's worth having it in your collection <3 do treat yourself! Thanks for such a lovely comment <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Zara I'm back!!! =D love your blog as usual!

    Hope you can follow!!

    twoheartsandababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malikaaa! <3 Aww thank you! Sure! Can't wait to read more of your posts! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara