Friday, 23 September 2016

Rediscovering Old Beauty Favourites



A good thing about having a huge make-up collection is that you rotate products to use often. I switch and change products to use on a daily basis and lately I have been using and loving these cosmetics. So pink and pretty.

B O U R J O I S  H I G H L I G H T E R
I love using highlighters. Fact. I have been reaching out for this since it's so pretty and I absolutely love the shimmer and the overall look it gives to my complexion. It contains mini specks of glitter mixed in with light pink shimmer. The ultimate princess highlighter that I won't be changing any time soon.

N Y X  B U T T E R G L O S S
This gives the perfect pink lip. I love NYX lip products and I have been loving how this has been keeping my lips soft and hydrated. I usually go for matte finishes but I ended up switching my look by finishing off my make-up with a glossy lip. I do LOVE good lipgloss. 

C L A R I N S  I N S T A N T  L I G H T  L I P  P E R F E C T O R  I N  ' M Y  P I N K ' 
I adore Clarins lip products and I have fallen for this lip perfector again. This is the perfect everyday lipbalm that looks so luxurious too! I have been wearing this lately on my no make-up days and what I love about this product is that it hydrates so well and gives my lips a custom shade of pink, since it reacts with the pH of my lips. I love products like this.

What products are you loving again?

8 comments:

  1. Hi Zara! I replied to your lovely comment on my blog :) I just recently went to purchase the Bourjois highlighter but I put it back. After reading your post though I think I'll be heading back to pick it up! Love your blog, I followed too! xx

    -Sophie || Cherries and Perfume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sophie <3 Aww thanks lovely! Ohh you definitely must pick it up again. I love building up this highlighter for full shimmery cheekbones, I love it! xx Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  2. That highlight is beautiful :)

    www.sophwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the ultimate princess highlighter, it's so sparkly! xx

      Delete
  3. Finding long lost gems in makeup collection feels great! I love my NYX lip creams actually and they are the safest lipstick option for all occasions! :D x

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! It's great to rotate products around depending on your mood <3 I agree! I love NYX lip products <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous post and blog. Bourjois is a lovely brand but have never tried their highlighter before. I used to buy eyeshadows from them in my teens, I love the packaging as well! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helen! I agree, I've only tried a few things but I really heart their highlighter <3 XX

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara