Wednesday, 14 September 2016

August Purrfectbox Review















The cutest lil subscription box for pets!

So recently I received a email from the lovely team over at Purrfectbox asking if I would like to review a August 2016 box and of course I said yes, since who wouldn't want a chance to bond with their pet by playing with new toys, giving tasty treats and trying out a few lifestyle items?

So what is Purrfectbox?
The Purrfectbox (£19.90 inc delivery) is a monthly subscription box that you can receive every month, each month being a different theme and in each you get 5-6 top quality toys, treats, grooming tools, food and training products and what's good is that it's custom made just for your pet because you fill in both your pet's age, breed and fur type. You know that everything in the box will be used and nothing will go to waste which is great!

Here's what came in August's box:
A copy of Purr notes
Gourmet chicken liver bites
A pudding pouch (yum!)
A fluffy mouse toy that comes with catnip!
A cute soft yellow ball
A dangly fish toy with bells
A cooling pet bowl

What I personally love about Purrfectbox is that there are so many options to choose from, you do not need to go all out and just go for the yearly subscription, you can also opt for a monthly subscription and even a one-off box so that way you can try it out before committing.
I think this has to be one of my most favourite boxes that I was sent because even as a cat owner, I really loved everything that was included. Unboxing this with Shonu was so memorable. I don't think I've ever seen her so excited for catnip before. She was rolling around, jumping, chasing and licking the toys!
I we both loved everything from the box! Shonu went crazy over the catnip toy and she loved playing with the fish toy, it reminded me of when she used to play as a kitten. You could really see the excitement in her eyes, bless her! It was so hard to capture her whilst playing but I did manage to somehow get some pretty cute pics of her playing.
I loved this box because I know Shonu will use and eat everything from this box, it honestly felt like this box was made specifically for her.
So have a cat that you know will love this? then definitely do check out Purrfecctbox! Go on spoil those furry feline with a box since I have a special £5 off discount just for you! Simply type ukb28ozz whilst checking out so you'll be able to enjoy this box just as much as we did!

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! I have a cat and I'd love to get one of these boxes for him. It's such a cute idea and I love that it's a monthly subscription.

    Alice-Tilly | http://alice-tilly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice <3 You can use the above code to get £5 off too! <3 Your cat will LOVE you even more, hehe xx

      Delete
  2. Shonu is beautiful! The last two pics made me laugh because I know how happy cats are when they're sitting in cardboard boxes. Mine is exactly the same. I could buy him the best toys in the world, but he would much prefer a box and a some cellophane! But these subscription boxes are the sweetest treats, our poodle LOVES it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe shes says thank you! ^^ <3 Oh yeaaaaa tell me about it! I don't know why they love empty boxes LOL <3 It's great because they also do pawsomebox for dogs too! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara