Wednesday, 7 September 2016

August 2016 Photo Diary


August was a month full of colour, fun and alot of shopping. Here are some cute highlights from last month. 
Browsing accessories in all of the stores is like my favourite thing to do. I spotted these CUTE pink pompom earrings in New look and well they're so Insta worthy.


I bought these two pretty pink tops in the sales, can you believe it?! The one on the left is from Primark and one on the right is from River Island. I am lovin' pink at the moment and these girly tops look great for casual days and I can't get over the beautiful silk and lace detailing.


I have such a sweet tooth so I am always trying out new sweeties and keeping them next to me whilst I blog. These two are currently at the top of my list, I would definitely recommend checking out Original Gourmet lollipops! I bought these from Asda.


A blast from the past, I am always buying and reading magazines but when I spotted this animal mag, I oohed and ahhed. It made me remember when I used to buy these back in the 90s because it used to come with stick on earring packs and those kiddy pink lipsticks with that signature plastic smell. I miss those days.


Pamper seshs are not complete without a few Elle magazines and a silky pink eye mask. I have been using up my bath products from Lush so that I can stock up again.



More cutely shaped bags/purses spotted at Primark and New look. I'm lovin' the pastel pretty unicorn purse. It's so sweet!


My box of nose studs in every colour! I can now match it every outfit. Currently wearing the gorgeous red colour.


A Lush bath cocktail of Creamy candy bubble bar and Ultraviolet bubble bar. A very princess pink bath that was amazin' Who else is a fan of the Creamy candy bubble bar?


I've collected quite a few Benefit minis thanks to Glamour and Elle magazines. I've even reviewed them in a post which you can read here. I adore the new brow collection and how gorgeous is the packaging?


I went to Clarins for a skin consultation and I always enjoy it. Clarins also do the cutest lil samples, ever! My skin felt refreshed after a long and sweaty day shopping around.


Me and my other half went along to an asian henna ceremony in London and it was so beautiful! It was very colourful, the food on the menu was so scrummy and I was given a cone of sweets, a henna cone and a bunch of bangles to take back home.


I was spoilt by the hubby this month because I got my first ever Nars product! I have always wanted to try the radiant creamy concealer. I love the packaging and the shade matches well. I will be reviewing this once I have used this a bit more.


and to wrap up August, me and my family were invited to a kiddy birthday party! Think football theme with blue accents and alot of family fun. This event finished off August nicely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara