Wednesday, 10 August 2016

What's In My Purse?





One of the most intriguing posts/videos that I love to read or watch is the 'What's in my bag/purse and there's just something so interesting about it, because who doesn't want to have a nose around the contents of a cute purse? I am forever watching this on Youtube and now it's time to share the bits and bobs that I carry around with me most of the time.

The beauty bits
I LOVE lip products alot, so you will definitely find a lip balm or three. I carry around some lipsticks too because you just never know where you might end up going so atleast if you have a pretty pink lippie or a muted nude lip colour, you'll atleast be prepared for any social occasion and since I can never decide which product to stick with, I'd rather have many then just have one. A hand cream is a must, I always moisturise on the go and the Soap and Glory minis are worth buying to keep in your purse and on your bedside table. Lastly a compact with a mirror is an absolute essential for on the go touch ups and well, who wouldn't want to hold out a Chanel compact to check if your eyeliner flick is intact.

Lifestyle picks
When I'm out and about I always make sure to carry a snack for those hungry moments, lately I have been loving Pick Up biscuits which are deliciously moreish and banishes sweet cravings. A cute pen for any last minute note taking or list writing. A lil perfume for on the go spritzin' my current favourite is Poison Girl by Dior which is so sweet and feminine! Lastly on the go teeth essentials by Dentek. The clever Floss Pick Cases*(link) are so ideal for throwing into your bag for quick flossing and cleaning, these are minty fresh and you won't have to worry about any food being stuck in your teeth too! The Interdental Cleaners* (link) are also so handy since they're good at removing food and plaque. It also reduces tooth decay and fights bad breath.


What essentials do you like to carry around with you?

8 comments:

  1. They are definitely one of my favourites to watch on Youtube as well. I think it's just us girls love to be nosey!
    Great post, love that perfume too.

    Jaynie Shannon * | Beauty and Lifestyle

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha oh yes! That is so true! <3 Thank you so so much lovely! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Those pick up biscuits look yummy! I wish we had them in America :/

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I would prefer US treats any day tho' <3

      Delete
  3. I also love whats in my bag posts and you tube video's :) my bag is always full of receipts and bobbles and other crap I don't need ha ha, really liked this post and your bag is lovely xx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a clean freak but to be fair you will always find sweet wrappers LOL, Thank you so much lovely! Happy to know that you enjoyed this post! <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Aw yes, Pick Up is definitely my favourite snack! Nomnomnom. I also really love what's in my bag posts! They're perfect for nosy people like me hahaha
    xx

    Conney | Teatyme Stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe they're lovely with tea too! <3 hahaha that makes the two of us! ^^ xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara