Thursday, 25 August 2016

Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Sunset | Swatches and Review









My first ever Sleek purchase was a blusher and I remember collecting a few as well as the infamous contour kit. Sleek have grown so much since then and now I can safely say that their eyeshadow palettes are something worth talking about! I was sent this to try out and I couldn't help but swatch this to share with you all.


Product description:
Sleek MakeUP’s legendary i-Divine palettes are 12 shades of super-pigmented, longlasting, mineral based eyeshadow, designed to suit all. Each i-Divine contains pearlescent shades, which contain mica particles that highlight and illuminate giving an overal radiant effect.Available in a variety of colour ways, your i-Divine is waiting for you.
Sunset shades represent the sun, sea and sand. With a blend of shimmering golds, reds and blues, this palette is perfect for that sun-kissed look.

Meet this beautiful palette! The i-Divine named Sunset. This palette boasts of a collection of warm hues coupled with smooth and metallic finishes.
The palette is so travel friendly! A sturdy black case that houses all 12 eyeshadows. There's a huge clear mirror inside too! The palette also includes a dual ended sponge applicator but I never use those anymore, I prefer using an actual brush to apply and blend eyeshadows.
The eyeshadow colours are insanely PRETTY! When you open this up, you can definitely see that the colours of a sunset are captured well and match the theme perfectly. Each eyeshadow does not have a name or number so I'll try my best to describe the colours.
There is one matte shade (black) and the rest of the colours have a shimmery/pearlescent finish. I think it's great that Sleek have added a black shade into the product since it's great for intense smokey eyes and you can really play around with all of the colours. There's warm berry tones to beautiful rose toned pinks. All of the shimmery shades have fantastic colour pay off that are not only intense but long lasting too! The rose gold and cool blue colours are my favourites from this palette. 
The formulation is so buttery and so easy to blend and work with. It adheres to the skin well without much fall out.
I have swatched them without a primer so that you can see the intensity of the colour. I would still recommend that you do use a primer so that the colour is enhanced and that it stays put. 

I couldn't recommend this palette enough, if you are into warm, fiery shades then this is perfect for you! I can't wait to wear this more often and play around with more of the colours. From the beautiful glittery pigment to the long-lasting wear, this palette truly has it all!

Check it out here - link / £8.99* Available to buy at Boots, Superdrug and online on the Sleek website!

12 comments:

  1. Wow looks beautiful!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the colours sure are gorgeousss! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shades. Sleek does some amazing palettes for all types of makeup looks. I can see that these shades can lead to some great colourful summer looks and I'm sure the pigmentation is wonderful. Great little palette and lovely review.

    Have a great day! ♥

    Ying | * Y i n g c b e a u t y *

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, they have it all covered! ^^ Thank you so much lovely! xx

      Delete
  3. What a lovely palette, I have heard great things about Sleek but not tried any of their products, I think I should x

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I love their eye and lip products the most <3 xx

      Delete
  4. You know, I can't believe I've never tried anything from Sleek!? This palette looks so pretty, I love all the bronzed/orange shades!!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! <3 head straight to your nearest sleek counter asap girly! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the colors they included in this palette. It looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The pops of rich coppers and blues makes this palette such a beauty! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara