Monday, 22 August 2016

NEW I Heart Makeup Lipbalms







When blogger packages are done right... Recently this beautiful pink package landed on my doorstep and I was so so excited to see what was inside. I could smell the lovely sweet like scents from the outside and just like pick n mix sweets, I was delighted to find these inside...

Product description:
Replenish, hydrate, soften and protect your lips with these luscious lip balms. Great lip care in 5 fab flavours. The unique capsule design are perfect for your handbag.

Meet the new five lipbalms from I Heart Makeup. The younger sister brand of Make Up Revolution. These lip balms really remind me of the EOS balms but alot more affordable. Packaging-wise these are very travel friendly. The rubber casing houses the actual lip balm. When you twist and pull the lid, the lip balm appears in a bullet form. All lipbalms are clear and are very easy to apply. 
They're more hygienic too since you do not have to dip your finger into the balm and apply.
The scents are incredible. Each one smells so realistic which is lovely! My personal favourite is the Raspberry Fizz, partially due to the fact that it's PINK! It's also the one that is the most strongest out of all of the scents. I definitely recommend givin' these a good ol' smell because they all have been scented beautifully.
The formulation is good. After a few applications my lips felt more softer and moisturised. In the ingredients, Shea Butter is included along with Paraffin which is derived from Petroleum (think Vaseline lip balm). I think I would prefer it more if the lipbalm just contained Shea Butter rather than having paraffin mixed in.

A cute release but I've loved previous releases alot more, nevertheless it's still worth checking out these balms if you're after a fun lip product!

Check them all out here - link/£2.99* each

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how cute are these?! I wasn't a big fan of the EOS formula but I loved the packaging, I'm the same with paraffins the same though, more shea butter! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are! I also love the cute lil heart on top of the lid too <3 If only! I do like these but the formulation does let it down slightly xx

      Delete
  2. These look amazing 😱 I also have lip balms that are similar and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cute packaging and colours <3 xx

      Delete
  3. I really like the look of these, I'm terrible when it comes to lip balms; I will use them religiously for about 2 days then completely stop, which my chapped lips clearly do not appreciate. Think I may need to invest in a couple of these.

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be hard to lose or stop using these tho' hehe since the packaging is so bright and easy to travel with too <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I agree, it's such a cute balm that's pocket money friendly xx

      Delete
  5. These are the cutest lipbalms I have seen. Kind of remind me of the EOS range but the price is a lot more reasonable~ I think I may need to purchase one to pop into my handbag :)

    Great post, Have a lovely day ♥

    Ying | * Y i n g c b e a u t y *

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! It would be hard to pick a flavour tho' they all smell incredible! <3 xx

      Delete
  6. I love lipbalms. I always tend to use them more in the Autumn and Winter months as they are so moisturizing. These ones look amazing. Definitely going to check them out. xx

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And you'll find them everywhere at my place hehe! <3

      Delete
  7. Lovely photos Hun. I wasn't too impressed with the ingredients list and lack of outer packaging for hygiene reasons but they're cute to look at that's for sure xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I have read your review and I do agree with you! There wasn't any outer packaging which completely slipped out of my mind! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara