Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Mini Hema Haul





What I bought:
Mint Green Ballpoint Pen - 75p
Soft Nougat not pictured, all eaten. Oops... - £1


So last week, me and my other half were walking around Birmingham central and we was just randomly going through some stores but this particular place caught my eye and it was the pastel pretty stationery that I could see from afar and well, I am so glad I ended up discovering this gem of a store because it's a stationery's lover heaven.
I have heard of Hema before but I wasn't sure of it's exact location in the UK but luckily the new store in Birmingham is just perfect for those accidental trips.

I needed a new little notebook. A smaller sized one so it's easier to carry around for on the go note taking or list writing. I just love the cute colourful bottle print and the pink paper makes this the girliest book ever!

I was eyeing up the sticky notes section but I didn't want the standard pink, orange, yellow and green block that you practically see everywhere! I was amazed at the price of the sticky book markers. I instantly added this to my basket. The cute pastel sticky notes are perfect for any important dates/times and planning towards my lil blog.
The heart stickers and pens are an essential for me since I love collecting both. I can use the stickers to decorate anything I want and the pens are cute to just throw into my bag or keep on my bedside table.

Have you been to Hema before?


2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Hema before but these pieces are so nice!! Xx

    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check for your nearest store asap! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara