Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Sensuals Beauty Serums Review





Hi lovelies! Hope you all are well!

I really neglect caring for my hair and well, now there's no excuse not to because the lovely team over at Sensuals sent me a few new beauty oils to review.
I have been using it for a few weeks so it was definitely time to report back the amazing results!

Product descriptions:
100% PURE ORGANIC VIRGIN MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL BLENDED WITH PURE ORGANIC VIRGIN PRESSED COCONUT OIL for the most luxurious and powerful all natural hair treatment. WITH ADDED FRESHLY DRIED ORGANIC COCONUT FLAKES.
ARGAN OIL IS KNOWN AS 'LIQUID GOLD' FOR ITS USE AS A MIRACLE HAIR SERUM. Combined with the power of coconut oil your hair will look and feel incredibly young ad healthy. MOISTURISES, NOURISHES AND CONDITIONS all hair types.
100% PURE ORGANIC VIRGIN MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL DIFFUSED WITH THE ANTIOXIDANTS FOUND IN RAW CHOCOLATE AND HEALING POWER OF TEA TREE.
PERFECT SKIN TREATMENT PACKED FULL OF ANTIOXIDANTS - Cocoa has one of the highest levels of antioxidants in nature. Raw cocoa nibs contains nearly 4 times the antioxidant content of regular dark chocolate, 20 times more than blueberries, and 119 times more than bananas.
HEALING AND ANTI-BACTERIAL POWER OF TEA TREE - Tea Tree is renowned throughout the world as being one of the best all natural way to fight a number of skin ailments. INCORPORATE TEA TREE INTO YOUR DAILY SKIN REGIME for the vibrant, clean and healthy skin.
At Sensuals we are passionate about the quality of our natural ingredients. We use organic hand picked fair-trade Moroccan Argan Spinosa nuts and cold-press them to ensure all the nutrients and enzymes remain intact. PREMIUM GLASS BOTTLE WITH HIGH QUALITY PUSH PUMP.
SENSUALS GUARANTEE - 100% ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS - ORGANIC VIRGIN PRESSED - ETHICALLY SOURCED AND FAIR-TRADE - HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS AVAILABLE - GLASS BOTTLES, NO PLASTIC!

Packaging wise, these look stunning, I love how the oil can easily be pumped out without any fuss or mess. The glass bottle gives the overall product a luxurious/expensive look as it feels weighty and looks amazing on any dresser. I also love how you can see flakes of real coconut and actual Cocoa nibs at the bottom of the bottle. When it comes to using oil based products, I usually steer clear because of the mess but a couple of pumps is truly enough product to use without any wastage.

Both oils have a combination, one contains Argan and Coconut and the other, Cocoa nib and Tea Tree. I have found many uses for these too! When my hair needs some TLC, I turn to the Coconut and Argan oil one. I simply pump a few times, apply and massage into my scalp and hair and leave it on for a few hours and really let the oil work it's magic before rinsing it out with my favourite shampoo. I have been doing this for a while now and I really have seen a difference to my hair. It feels and looks alot more healthier, softer and shinier too!
I also use both of the beauty serums to moisturise my skin, especially when I have any dry patches on my face or on my body after a shower.
This also makes a good nail and cuticle oil, simply massage it onto your nails before bed. You could even mix a little bit of the serum into your daily moisturiser to add an even more hydration factor. 
You can honestly say goodbye to dry skin and what amazed me is that I did not breakout on my face because initially you would avoid any oil based skin products if your skin is sensitive/combination or oily like mine but it helps the skin to look alot more healthier and radiant too!

I honestly cannot get enough of this stuff! You are definitely getting alot for your money's worth and it's something worth looking into if you want to try out natural oils to help soothe all of your hair and skin issues.

Check it out here - link and here link / £16.95* and £16.99*

What do you think of these new products?


6 comments:

  1. The packaging is so pretty! I have yet to try this brand but I will definitely be looking into it :) Thanks for sharing~

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more :D No problem lovely <3 xx

      Delete
  2. They look so pretty! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take a look! Thanks for leaving a link! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Love the packaging .I really need something to help save my hair. It's been through so many different colours its dying for some luxury!

    Jaynie Shannon *

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love how the added pieces of coconut/cocoa looks in the actual bottle <3 do have a look on these though, it must just be the hair savior for you! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara