Monday, 4 July 2016

Pretty Pastel Baking













Hi there lovelies!

It has been quite a while since I last posted, I sure missed typing away with a huge ol' mug of tea and to resume my posts, I decided to share with you all a very lifestyle-y and girly post - a pastel pretty baking recipe which I did a few weeks ago. Enjoy!

So to make these insanely girly cookies, you'll need:

100g Soft Butter
125g Caster Sugar
1 Large Egg
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
200g Self Raising Flour
A Handful of Chocolate Chips & Coloured Sprinkles
Coloured Icing Tube (I used a ready made one from Jane Asher)
For the extra wow and glitz factor I even used some Edible Glitter!
Cookie Cutters

Method
Preheat the oven to 170ºC/325ºF/gas 3. Line a baking sheet or lightly grease onto a tray.

Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl, Crack in the egg, add the vanilla extract and mix well. Sift in and fold through the flour.

Throw in the chocolate chips and sprinkles.

Roll the dough and place onto the tray. Cover and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes. 

Lightly dust your workspace with some flour and using your cookie cutter, make the shapes then place them all in the hot oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden.

Leave the cookies to cool completely before handling them, using icing and decorations, decorate to your heart's content.

And there you have it! Soft, crumbly and buttery cookies that will make you reach out for more than just one

I hope you enjoyed reading this recipe and try it out if you're in need of an activity on a rainy day, or if you just want to scoff biscuits with a hot beverage just like me...

2 comments:

  1. These cookies are so pretty! They'd be perfect for parties or even for kids they'd love these x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture + Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely! Yeah I so agree it's cute enough for both adults & kids <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara