Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Free With Glamour | Benefit Gimme Brow





When your favourite mag and make-up brand combine... That's right! This month's Glamour comes with yet another cool lil freebie from Benefit!

Glamour have also released and redesigned a whole new collection just for your brows so now there will be no excuses to have unruly and untidy brows. One of my all time favourite products is Gimme Brow and I picked up shade 5 - which is a deep brown.

Product description:
Our cult-favorite gimme brow tinted eyebrow gel contains tiny microfibers that adhere to skin & hairs, creating natural-looking fullness and definition. The custom, tiny tapered brush blends easily while the precision tip shapes hairs into place. Now available in 3 shades, including a NEW MEDIUM SHADE, so every gal can brush on fuller-looking brows.Volumises, tames & tints, water-resistant & long-wearing and 94% said brows looked visibly thicker*

The sample is a mini version of the actual full-sized product so this makes a great lil back up and it's also fab to throw into your make-up bag or purse for emergency applications. I love gimme brow since it helps my brows look fuller and tidier in a matter of seconds when I don't have time to sit and fill my brows with a pigment and brush.

The magazine is out now so grab it while you can, There are two shades to choose from, 1 which is suited for lighter haired gals and 5 for darker haired gals.

Have you picked up Glamour?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right?! The minis always come in handy too <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I've just finished my first Gimmie Brow so need to pick this up :d it's so good for natural looking brows x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture + Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've nearly finished mine too so I will also do the same, absolutely love this stuff! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara