Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Accessorize Wishlist


Top row from L to R: Paper rose hairclips, Vintage cocktail ring and Sweet lotus handcream.
Bottom row from L to R: Lip trio keyring, Tropi-cool large notebook and super cute blue stud earrings.

Accessorize have currently got such cute and summary stock, I popped in store recently and I have to admit there were so many cute lil bits and bobs that I wanted and here are a few of the things that really caught my eye.

First up the paper rose hair clips! These are SO cute and it will look amazing in the hair. I can totally imagine myself adding one or a few into a hairstyle. Such minimal but lovely hair accessories, A must for rose flower lovers.
I love a bit of vintage and ethnic jewellery pieces and this ring can definitely finish off any outfit. I love a turquoise and gold combination and you can never have enough rings. EVER.
I fell in love with Accessorize's beauty section, particularly due to the fact that it all had such gorgeous floral packaging, so cath kidston-esque. The hand creams look pretty good and I definitely want to try a scent out.
I LOVE lipbalms and I am always collecting cute ones and the lip trio was so calling my name, not only are the balms pink but they have a sweet and summery scent, my favourite out of the three is the one shaped like an ice lolly.
I am such a stationery addict and I seem to hoard notebooks the most. The tropical print is so colourful and the only excuse that I can think of is that I do not own a notebook that has a tropical/botanical print, haha!
Lastly, I love blue accessories and these blue studs are simply my kinda thing. Accessorize do such beautiful stud sets and I know I will be picking up a set or two but the only problem is which colour/design scheme to go for.

What do you usually buy from Accessorize?

8 comments:

  1. Those lip balms are so cute, I so need them to throw in my bag!

    Maddie x | thatplacecalledhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! So cute and something I would want to carry with me everywhere! Hehe <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I love those hair grips, they're so cute! Accessorize is perfect for multi pack earrings x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The only hard bit is when you have to pick one xx

      Delete
  3. I really love Accessorize!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just WANT everything! xx

      Delete
  4. Firstly, I'd like to say special hello to you all over from Islamabad, Pakistan c:
    And I love the floral watermelon notebook you added in collage. It's so cute love it.
    X
    http://diaryofseresha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hi there! Aww thank you so so much! So sweet! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara