Friday, 6 May 2016

New In | Boots and Hotel Chocolat Haul


This girl seriously needs to stop! This always happens to me, you know when you just 'pop' into a store and you're only suppose to browse but then you end up putting products into the basket and the next thing you know you're at the till paying for all those beauty treats that you probably didn't need? One very vicious cycle, that I personally do not mind! Haha!



In boots, there was a 3 for 2 offer running across many make-up brands so I thought might as well treat myself to a few new things from my two favourite drugstore brands, Revlon and L'Oréal.
From Revlon, I picked up a cute lil scented nail polish, I love a good ol' gimmick so this was perfect for me. The pale pink shade coupled with the scent of fresh pineapples, a great choice for summer! When it arrives of course! I love the packaging of this bottle too and I will definitely be picking up more shades/scents later on!
I walked past the natural collection stand and seeing as I loved their lipstick, I thought let's try an eye product out. I picked up the waterproof mascara in black seeing as I go through mascaras so quickly.
I needed a new mini dry shampoo and seeing as batiste is my go-to brand, I chose the cherry scent this time, particularly because of the cute pastel blue design *hides away*
Lastly I picked up three products from the L'Oréal stand. A concealer, blusher and a nail polish. I actually needed a new concealer and this liquid version looks great, I am yet to wear it and will definitely report back. The pretty pink blusher is so cute! I heart blushers and I wear them everyday so it was acceptable to add another pink hue into my collection. Lastly the new nail polishes from L'Oréal are so stunning and after reading so many reviews I wanted to try atleast one shade, 222 Jardin Des Roses, a beautiful medium pink that was screaming my name.


No shopping trip can be complete without a visit to Hotel Chocolat, I could spend forever in that store, just browsing and admiring all the pretty lookin' truffles and chocolate slabs. I wanted to try out two flavours which I personally love in chocolate and that is coconut and mint. It didn't take that long to find these two and seeing as both slabs have mysteriously disappeared, I know I will certainly be visiting Hotel Chocolat again very soon!

And that's my haul, lovelies! I'll be on a spending ban for sure now! What have you bought lately?

6 comments:

  1. obsessed with that L'Oreal Blush shade, it looks so dainty and pink for the Spring Time and loving that nail varnish, their new packaging is gorgeous! You can never go wrong with Hotel Chocolat slabs! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! The new polishes are amazin' <3 I love the packaging, looks so luxe! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. The blush from L'oreal looks so pretty x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! I have been wearing it ever since <3 xx

      Delete
  3. It's IMPOSSIBLE to walk into Boots without buying at least 29342093 items more than you needed! I'm lucky there isn't a Hotel Chocolat in my city or I would weigh about 15 stone!

    Claudia xx
    www.claudiawright.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! So true! <3 and it's impossible to go into that chocolate store without buying a pack of the most cutest truffles.. <3 x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara