Monday, 30 May 2016

Lush Think Pink Bath Bomb Review






It had been a while since I last had a Lush bath, particularly due to the previous short spell of warmer weather here in the UK, but recently the weather turned grey and cold (surprise surprise) and well, less summery so it was the perfect time to pop in a bath bomb and turn it into a well earned girly pamper sesh.

Product description:
No thinking cap is needed to realise that this candy-flowered bath companion truly adores you. Pop it into warm water and revel in the pinkened sweet tonka and comforting Fair Trade vanilla pool that unfolds. A sunny note of neroli oil complements soothing lavender to create a cheerful, yet calming heart-spangled soak.

This was the first ever time, I tried out the Think Pink bath bomb and I have seen and heard so many good things about it.
I'm so glad I finally tried out this cute lil bomb, it's a must have for all pink lovers out there!
This bath bomb is much smaller in size than the standard bath bombs in Lush, making it a cuter and a much more affordable treat than the rest of the bath bombs.
It's hard to miss this product when you're browsing in store. The hot fuchsia pink screams attention and the candy flower decorations finish off the bath bomb perfectly.
As soon as I dropped this into my bath, it was a stunning sight! A pink explosion coupled with confetti hearts! I had no idea it contained confetti so this was the highlight for me. The heart confetti was made out of paper and stayed until I had finished. I don't know about you but now I think that every bath bomb from Lush should contain confetti!
This is very sweet smelling and would go great with the creamy candy bubble bar, one to pick up if you LOVE sweet scents. This was such a comforting bath too, thanks to the Vanilla and Lavender it definitely made me feel more at ease and really relaxed too.
It even gets better, yup! There was NO stainages left over which was pretty darn amazing since you would expect it to leave behind some pink stains. All you really have to do is rinse away the confetti and that's not as back breaking.

I am so so impressed and I cannot recommend this lil cutie enough! it's pink, smells of sweeties and contains confetti. I say grab one or maybe five.

Check it out here: link / £2.65

Have you tried the Think Pink bath bomb?

4 comments:

  1. I need to go out and buy new bath bombs - I am down to my last one. So this little beauty will be added to my shopping list. Thank you for sharing.

    Georgie
    xoxo

    TheLipstickDaily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh perfect excuse to go and restock! Aww no problem! You'll LOVE this one! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I used this a while ago and it's lovely! I'd love to buy some but I don't have a bath in my flat :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww bless ya! Have you checked out the shower range at Lush? The shower jellies are just as fun! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara