Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Zara, Primark and H&M Haul


Oops I did it again... I know, I know. I posted a haul last week but this was so not planned *worst excuse ever* It's OK to treat yourself once in a while... or a few times in a month. I visited three stores that I regularly pop into and well I picked up some rather cute things.


Zara City Cross Body Bag £19.99

I always buy my handbags from Zara because the bags from there are top quality and stylish too. I normally opt for blush pink/nude coloured bags but I decided to go for the gorgeous brown option. The size is great and I know I will be able to fit everything in it. LOVE IT!


Primark Pink Heart Shaped Cushion £3.00
Primark Scented Candle x2 Sea Salt & Lavender and Lotus Flower £2.50

I'll be honest I didn't really need another cushion but this one was oh-so cute! Pastel pink, fluffy and heart-shaped, what's not to love?
I bought a candle from Primark before and I loved it so I needed to stock up, I chose these two scents from the range and I like the colours, it really brightens up my bedroom too!



H&M Aztec Print Cardigan - On sale, was £12.99 now £5
H&M Red Peplum Top - On sale, was £12.99 now £4
H&M Mini Eyes Keychain £3.99
H&M Rose Lipbalm £1.99

The clothes that I had picked up were such star buys! Both pieces feel like really good quality and for the price, I just could not resist. Perfect for my summer wardrobe.
H&M beauty is so underrated and I was amazed at all of the cute things they had in store. I picked up the rose shaped lipbalm and the mini eye make-up keychain because they make such great handbag essentials and for on the go, I can just carry the minis instead of full sized eye make-up products. I am yet to try it all and I will definitely review it soon!

20 comments:

  1. Your Zara bag looks so chic and I love the mini eyes keychain! <3

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely! There were two colour options but I went for the brown <3 it's such a lovely lil thing to use <3 xx

      Delete
  2. The bag is gorgeous! And it's a good price too. I don't go into Zara much but I'll have to make a point of going to check their bags out next time I'm shopping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! Ahh you definitely should! Their bags are FAB! <3 xxx

      Delete
  3. Zara bag is lovely and I love the Primark candles, they all smell amazing!

    Great post, Have a lovely day ♥

    Ying | * Y i n g c b e a u t y *

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know right?! I had to go back and pick some more up! <3 xx

      Delete
  4. That bag is sooo nice! And I have the heart cushion in white, it's so huggable :D lovely post!

    Hannah xx
    www.hannahemilylane.com | Recent post: Bullet Journal Update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! <3 Aww that's lovely! Yes it sure is! Hehehe <3 xx

      Delete
  5. Love the Zara bag! Very pretty and classic. :)
    Madara
    lookforsmile.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that mini eyes keyring! it's so cute
    Xx

    https://jessicajadebeauty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is but they have so many more cute make-up minis that I need to get my paws on! <3 xx

      Delete
  7. Those make-up minis are so cute - I wonder if they are any good though?

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually are <3 The mini highlight/eyeshadow is surprisingly quite pigmented <3 ^^ x

      Delete
  8. Love the zara bag - a really good price as well. Much lower than what i had in mind for Zara & looks great as well ;3
    Quirks & Queries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I find that their bags are quite affordable no matter what price it is <3 ^^

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous haul, I love everything! Those H&M clothing items were complete bargains, bet you must be chuffed with those purchases! :-) Zara do the best bags, I love the structured ones and brown is such a staple colour. I agree H&M beauty is so underrated, I noticed they have brought out some new products, look forward to seeing a review on those beauty items you got. Fab post! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much lovely! <3 I sure am lol! Aww yay! I definitely will review the cute lil items soon! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara