Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Montagne Jeunesse Amore Rose Face Mask Review





Montagne Jeunesse face masks are always something I pick up and use in my pamper sessions. From the cute and informative packaging to the lovely range of natural ingredients, it's a favourite for many!

Product description
Calming oils from Damask Rose petals and deep cleansing Marula Oil combine to hydrate and smooth the skin. Shea Butter and Cocoa butter moisturise and deeply cleanse to leave skin soft and silky smooth. Use weekly.
Featured ingredients
SHEA BUTTER & COCOA BUTTER
Shea Butter from Ghana and Cocoa Butter from North Africa & South America, provide an ultra deep cleansing formula. Both rich emollients used for their moisturizing and soothing properties.
AFRICAN MARULA OIL
A natural moisturising agent hydrates & smoothes skin. Fragranced with a blend of Rose Geranium and Damask Rose essential oils, harvested in Asia and North Africa.


I spotted this in my local Poundland and I instantly added this to my basket. This particular sachet had two masks! I have never tried either of the masks so I was excited to try it.
I opted for the Amore Rose mask for my pamper session and it truly was such a pleasant mask, I actually liked it so much that I will definitely go and buy the full sized sachet. I can also confirm that it's added to my Montagne Jeunesse favourites, now here's why...
Once I opened the packet, the smell of rose was unleashed and the scent was just like walking through a rose garden! If you prefer/love rose scents then this is definitely one to pick up! The scent was instantly uplifting and smelt very natural too!
The mask itself is clay and the formulation was rather creamy which made it a breeze to apply and rinse off. Shea butter, cocoa butter and Marula oil are also the main ingredients in this deep cleansing concoction. I honestly feel that this has made my mask wearing experience a lot more comfortable since some clay masks can really tighten and feel very uncomfortable but this one was actually ok!
I kept this on for a good 30-40 minutes since my skin really needed some TLC, removing the mask was so so easy, it did feel very firm once dried but as soon as I started to wash my face, the mask instantly felt like it melted away if that makes any sense, some masks need scrubbing and a lot of elbow grease to remove but not this one.
My skin felt and looked renewed, hydrated and so bright! My skin also became a lot more smoother and cleaner and well, it became the perfect base for applying my make-up *hides away*

I definitely recommend trying this one out when your on your next trip to Boots or Poundland because I know I will be picking one a few up!

What's your favourite Montagne Jeunesse face mask?

4 comments:

  1. I love face masks and I tried plenty of the Montagne Jeunesse range but not this one
    Added on my wishlist, sounds amazing :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! <3 Even I'm wondering why it has taken me so long to try this one! <3 it truly is a gem of the bunch! xx

      Delete
  2. I love these, they're so cheap and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! And even for a pound, it does wonders to the skin xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara