Monday, 4 April 2016

March Favourites



Products featured this month:
Soap & Glory Handfood
AHAVA Gentle Eye Cream
Revlon Concealer
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
Unicorn Earphones
Front and Back Earrings

Welcome to a brand new monthly favourites post! I haven't posted this in so long and it's only because I have been using pretty much the same beauty products but this month saw change and I definitely wanted to share with you all my most recent beauty and lifestyle faves.

Soap & Glory Handfood
I always try to apply hand creams often throughout the day and well, ever since I have been using the Soap and Glory handcream, I don't think I ever want to change it. From the gorgeous scent to the luxurious texture, this cream ticks all of the boxes plus this travel sized version is great to pop into your handbag.

AHAVA Gentle Eye Cream
I have been using this stuff religiously throughout March and I have definitely seen and felt a difference in my eye area. This is so hydrating and so light in texture that it doesn't even feel greasy at all. I use this twice daily and I honestly love it! Such a comforting and soothing eye cream.

Revlon Concealer
My Maybelline fit me concealer had run out and luckily I had this as a spare in my stash, I used it before and I remember putting it away but now I just can't seem to get enough of this stuff! This concealer really reminds me of the Bobbi Brown face touch up stick. This concealer is so creamy and I would say it's medium coverage but buildable. I think I have a new favourite that replaces my old choice!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
This stuff has changed my life! I used to use 2/3 skincare products to remove make-up and it was such a chore but this is so quick and easy to use that I actually enjoy taking my make-up off. This removes everything and makes your skin look and feel clean and fresh. I need to stock up!

Unicorn Earphones
I picked up this cute item from Primark recently and it sure does make listening a whole lot cuter! I love pastels so I definitely had to buy this! This also means that I can store away my boring ol' phone earphones. Pretty and functional.

Front and Back Earrings
I had been meaning to try out this earring trend for a while now and luckily, I spotted these in River Island. I just love the gold/purple combination and it looks so cute on too! I've been wearing them alot ever since I've bought them. 

So there you have it! Just some of my favourites! What have you been loving in the month of March?

6 comments:

  1. I picked up the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water in the sensitive formula (blue bottle) and it's not my favorite. It does help get most of my makeup off before I cleanse, but I am going to pick up the pink bottle today and see if I like it any more! Great favorites!

    Pam
    Pam's Life
    http://pamslife26.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, sure! See if the pink version is any better ^^ xx

      Delete
  2. Those earphones ares amaaazing!!
    And I'm still using the same cleansing water, so so good x

    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely <3 It's amazin' right? xx

      Delete
  3. Those earrings are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! <3 ^^ I am loving this earring trend! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara