Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Lush Honey Bee Bath Bomb Review





Another day, another Lush bath. I picked up a few bath products from Lush recently and you can view it here 
I decided to try out the Honey Bee bath bomb and I have no idea why I didn't try this one out earlier. This is from the permanent range and I honestly think this one is so overlooked because it actually was a fantastic bath bomb that ticked all of the boxes for me.

Product description:
A good soak in a Honey Bee bath will soothe and cleanse the skin thanks to its wonder trio of honey, aloe vera, and rhassoul mud, a clay mined near Morocco’s Atlas Mountains. Honey is a wonder ingredient that soothes, retains moisture and is antiseptic, and we add plenty of cooling aloe vera, too. Rhassoul mud has natural cleansing properties, and also helps condition and soften the skin.

Compared to the other bath bombs in Lush, this one is pretty simple and basic. There are no fancy colours, glitter or any kind of gimmick.
That's what I like about this though. Even though I mostly go for those types of fun products, It's sometimes nice to go for ones that are more about the skin benefitting ingredients than having crazy coloured bath water.
This simple bath bomb still looks cute! The brown swirled in with dashes of pastel yellow, matches the theme of a honey product perfectly.
This smells incredible too! This has a very honey/toffee scent which is so comforting. I think this is one bath bomb that you could actually smell throughout the bath because some scents I have found, faded away or just disappeared but this one remained for almost an hour!
Once I popped this into the water, the bath bomb started fizzing away and then started releasing some skin-loving essential oils. The bath itself was very soothing to the skin as well as being comforting. Perfect before bedtime.
This would go so well with the Honey I Washed The Kids Soap because then you'll smell like a bag of toffees!
The featured ingredient in this product is Rhassoul mud and combined with the other ingredients, it will ensure that your bath is foamy, milky and oh-so moisturising to soothe troublesome and irritated skin. My one lil downside is that the mud leaves residue at the bottom of the tub, I think that it doesn't completely dissolve so you will have to rinse the tub once your done.

Have you tried this out before?

Check it out here - link/£3.50 each

10 comments:

  1. I've bought this one and I think im going to try it in my next bath! I love the fact that it's more simple too, no frills but a lovely smell! :) XX

    Tarnya / www.sweetallure.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's fab! <3 I agree, sometimes it's about the much simpler things <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Love this bathbomb so much ! I do agree that it gets overlooked but I tried it and I agree that the scent lingers so much !! Fab review girly !!

    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay another fan! Hehehe <3 The scent though. So delicious! Lol thank you so so much! xx

      Delete
  3. I have yet to try one, but each time I plan of buying one is towards the end of an academic term when I am supposed to be going home - aka to my bath tub and each time I end up with too many deadlines and no time for shopping. I am glad you liked them, I should probably buy one the next time I pass by a LUSH shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww bless ya! Definitely do treat yourself for all that hard work! <3 ^^ xx

      Delete
  4. Love those photos! This is one of my favourites too. It smells so lovely and feels really moisturising. Definitely one I pick up a little too often! x

    100waystohappy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! <3 I couldn't agree more! It's definitely a classic xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It sure was, a fuss free and such a simple bath bomb <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara