Tuesday, 12 April 2016

High-End Beauty Wishlist

High end wishlist
From L to R: Aerin Lip Conditioner, Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Tom Ford Lipstick, Chanel Nail Polish & Marc Jacobs Decadence Perfume.
Aerin Lip Conditioner £20
How Instagram worthy is this lil luxurious lip balm?! I LOVE lipbalms and I really want to invest into a pricier one, don't get me wrong I do love a classic carmex and a vaseline but there's just something about this particular balm that I actually don't mind paying out that extra amount.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate £49
This skincare goody is loved by MANY and I have read so many good reviews about it too! I heart the packaging of this bottle and the pipette makes this so much more fancier to use. I really want to invest into more skincare products and I think this product makes a good start.

Tom Lipstick £27
Ahh Tom Ford, this has everything you could possibly want from a lipstick, from the gold/black packaging to the gorgeous selection of lip colours. I really want to own atleast one.. well, for now anyway ;-)

Chanel Nail Polish £18
This has been on my wishlist for soo long and I still don't know which shade to try first. I do want a classic nude/pink shade so that it can be good for everyday wear. If you know what shade is great for a first time buyer then please comment below!

Marc Jacobs Decadence Perfume £49
This is the most prettiest perfume I have ever seen, I definitely want to buy this next! The emerald green bottle and the cute chain and tassles makes this one stunning perfume to have on your dresser. This actually smells like parma violet sweets and that itself is lovely because who doesn't want to smell like sweets?!

6 comments:

  1. The Marc Jacobs perfume looks amazing, I need to try it out for myself too! x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You definitely should! <3 I partially want it just because of the packaging LOL ^^ <3

      Delete
  2. That Tom Ford lipstick looks AMAZING - so eye wateringly expensive for a lipstick though, I dunno if I could do it! I've got a Chanel nail polish and tbh I wasn't overly impressed - it was really watery and chipped so quickly. That was quite a few years ago now though, so they may have improved their formula.

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean but I guess it's ok as a treat? *hides away* aww really?! Will have to check it out in store <3 thanks for the heads up! xx

      Delete
  3. I want that Kiehl's concentrate too. I need so many things from them, only if they weren't so expensive.

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right!! <3 Everything is so want-worthy! ^^ xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara