Friday, 8 April 2016

Clarins Multi-Active Jour and Multi- Active Nuit Creams





When Clarins and skincare combine then you can expect magic to happen and this duo mean business!
Their new Multi active day and night creams aims to diminish the very first signs of aging, restore radiance, maintain youthful looking skin and hydrate too! These have been described as multi-tasking skincare which helps keep you in mind since we all have such a busy lifestyle.
There are three versions of the Multi-Active Jour (one for all skintypes, one for dry skin and one that contains SPF20) There are also two versions of the Multi-Active Nuit (one for normal to combination skin and one for normal to dry skin)

Product descriptions:
New Multi-Active Day cream for all skin types prevent and visibly correct the appearance of fine lines thanks to new Myrothamnus extract. The new extract minimises the impact of daily stress to help keep skin smooth and radiant. With technology powered by plant extracts and the latest breakthroughs in botanical research, these treatments visibly diminish the first signs of ageing, restore radiance, hydrate and maintain younger looking skin.
The nourishing Multi-Active Night cream contains new Golden poppy extract which revitalises and protects the skin to reduce signs of lack of sleep. Preventing and visibly correcting the appearance of fine lines, while comforting the skin. With technology powered by plant extracts and the latest breakthroughs in botanical research, these treatments visibly diminish the first signs of ageing, restore radiance, hydrate and maintain younger looking skin.

I received both the creams a while ago but I really wanted to test these out for a while before reporting back and it was definitely worth the time.
The two creams that I have are the Multi-Active Jour for all skin types and the Multi-Active Nuit for normal to combination skin.
I absolutely LOVE the packaging. It looks so great on my dresser too! The weighty glass jars comes in two colours, the day cream in pastel pink and the night cream in dark blue. When I opened the boxes, the cream came with a sample sachet of the other cream so you are able to try both which was a neat idea. These may not be the most easiest travel friendly products but you can always depot it into some cute lil pots which are easily available.

The Clarins Multi-Active Jour (Day Cream 50ml) is such a pleasant cream to apply every morning. I actually look forward to using it prior to applying any make-up and it sure helps make my skin alot easier to work with when applying products. This cream is actually quite thick and for a day cream you would expect it to be alot lighter in consistency but don't let that turn you away because it felt so light on the skin and it melts away instantly. The cream has a delightful floral fragrance and as soon as I apply this my skin feels soothed and hydrated. The formula is so gentle but effective. My skin instantly looks ready to face another day and my dehydrated patches of skin visibly vanished too! 

The Clarins Multi-Active Nuit (Night Cream 50ml) sure is a lovely addition to my night time skincare routine. This one is literally like a hug in a tub kinda product because this cream gives ultimate nourishment and hydration. The consistency is more gel-like and alot lighter compared to the Multi-Active Jour. The scent is very fresh/herbal and it even contains California Poppy which is a flower that regenerates at night, it is proven that it compensates for the harmful effects of late nights and interrupted sleep. So just like the flower I honestly feel that my skin has seen a change, my skin feels softer and smoother and it takes away any dry patches too. 

I honestly think this is the perfect skincare duo out there! I really enjoy using these both creams daily and I definitely will continue to do so, These creams definitely deliver the results without the greasy feelin' factor or feeling like your drowning in face creams. My skin hasn't looked this good in such a while! A definite recommendation!

Check it out here and here - £42* day cream and £44* night cream.

4 comments:

  1. I've heard so many people rave about these so I can't wait to try them out for myself, the night cream especially! Is it wrong that I want them even more cos the tubs are pretty too? Haha x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a mini fan club ^^ hehe but seriously I could not believe the results <3 aww of course not, the packaging definitely is one of the best bits about this duo <3 xx

      Delete
  2. They do look so pretty and you make me want to buy them so much! I think it will have to wait to be a major treat, though, and I'll stick to my cheaper alternatives for now. Thanks for adding something to my wishlist!

    Lisa | farawaylisamae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hides away* hehe <3 I'm sure once you try these you'll no longer need the alternatives ;-) xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara