Monday, 7 March 2016

Vaseline Sugar Coated Lip Therapy




Hi Lovelies! Hope you are all well!

Meet the NEW limited edition Vaseline - 'Sugar Coated'

The new catwalk inspired limited edition Vaseline will definitely be your favourite accessory this season. The dusky pink hue matches the Pantone Colour for the year 2016 - Rose Quartz. It's such a pretty shade in both beauty and fashion and you'll definitely be able to spot this colour everywhere.

The packaging is oh-so cute! On top of the tin you can see pink sugar crystals that matches the name, Sugar Coated. Initially, I thought that this would be some sort of a lipscrub and/or have some sugar particles but the name points towards being a sweeter smelling lip product.
The scent is sweet, just like a bag of pick n mix! Nothing too over powering but is definitely evident.
Wearing this gives a divine shine to the lips which is great if you want to sport a 'au natural' look.

I picked mine up from a local Asda for £2.99 and I'm so glad I have it in my collection... afterall, it's pink, cute and another limited edition.

Have you tried this new limited edition Vaseline?

11 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of the limited-edition Vaselines before, but I love the sound of this one!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own two more but this one's my all time fave <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Aw it looks adorable, might add it to my collection!

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should! Get it before it runs out though! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. This looks so cute - I need to try it!

    www.romanablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is a cute edition! Wish all vaseline tins looked like this ^^ xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my Gosh, how lovely it looks! My lips are so dry recently, definitely need to check that out! Hopefully it is available in Germany as well...

    xo Stefanie
    http://www.thefashionrose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! It's perfect for all the girly girls out there! I hope so too! <3 xx

      Delete
  5. it looks great always a fan of it

    http://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this photo and just had to click it! Pink and sparkly is all I need. I'll definitely have to pick this up next time I'm in Boots.

    Lisa | www.farawaylisamae.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara