Tuesday, 22 March 2016

New CID Cosmetics i-Pout Light Up Lipstick







Meet the NEW Revolutionary make-up product by CID Cosmetics, where beauty meets gadget. This nifty lil lipstick will be a must-have in many make-up bags and party clutches. I absolutely love mine! Read on to find out more about this neat product.

Product description
The creamy vitamin E enriched formulation of i-pout gives lasting wear in twelve classic shades, suitable for all skin tones. Featuring built-in lights and mirror, you can apply i-pout anytime, anywhere.

The packaging is oh-so luxurious, With silver casing and a simple logo this definitely is one classy lipstick. There is also a small mirror on one side of the lid which makes applications a whole lot easier. At the base of the lipstick, there is a small button which if pressed, turns on the two mini lights which makes this the ultimate beauty gadget out there.

There are a total of 12 shades ranging from nude to deep plum so there is a shade to suit everyone. I opted for the 'Bare Nude' shade since I cannot get enough of nude shades and it's one of my most worn lip colours. Bare Nude is a lovely warm/peachy nude and I have been loving wearing this particular shade lately also not forgetting to mention how pretty this looks amongst my other lipsticks on my dressing table display.

The formulation is fantastic! It's pretty pigmented and is so long lasting too! The lipstick has a matte finish so to those who prefer a matte finish and love nude shades then this is the perfect choice for you! I am able to get a good 4-5 hour wear out of this, I feel that with matte lipsticks,it lasts longer than a satin or a gloss lipstick and even if you do need to reapply, this lipstick is so easy to apply anytime and anywhere!

I'm so glad that applying lipstick on the go can now be less of a chore and more easier! From trying to find your compact mirror at the bottom of your bag to finding a light to reapply is now a thing of the past. This is definitely something to check out ladies!

Check it out here - link / £17.00*

What do you think of this new revolutionary lip product?

2 comments:

  1. This is such an interesting concept. Not sure I could justify £17 on a lipstick just for a little light on the bottom though, but maybe I'll be converted!

    Megan | Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's so much more than that, the lights are an important feature but the lipstick itself has great pigmentation and long-lasting wear. A lil luxury more like :) <3

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara