Monday, 28 March 2016

Mini Primark And Lush Haul




So this happened. I went into town and I kinda bought a few things. I always pop into Primark and Lush to check the latest stock and this time I tried really hard not go overboard and buy too much which can easily happen at these two places. I mostly bought more lifestyle bits from Primark and a few bath products from Lush.



I am so happy with my purchases from Primark, I picked up a rather huge mug, a candle, some cute earphones and an assortment of cute underwear. The mug (£2) was a random buy at the end whilst waiting in the queue, haha! I love collecting cute mugs and this one just had to be bought simply because some days you just need a big mug of tea!
I love Primark candles, so pastel and pretty! I decided to pick one up to try and I chose the Summer Rain & Forest Berries (£2) to try first, for the price, it would be rude not to pick this up and it smells so good too! Fresh and uplifting.
The cute unicorn earphones...(£2.50) that just needed to be added into my basket, because hello? who doesn't want kawaii and pastel headphones?!
Lastly some underwear (£3 for a set) I loved the cute print and colours of these, I also seem to like collecting it too!


I had finished my lil stock so it was time to pop into Lush and buy a few more things from my wishlist. I opted for two bath bombs and a bubble bar this time.
I wanted to try ultraviolet (£4.95) for sooo long and I finally picked one up, I have heard great things about this and the best thing? it smells like parma violet sweeties!
Honey Bee bath bomb (£3.50) was one product I have been meaning to try for a very long time, this one smells so sweet and comforting, it promises to soothe and cleanse the skin, which sounds brilliant!
Think pink bath bomb (£2.65) is so cute and well, I have also been wanting to try it and after seeing such fabulous reviews on it, I wanted to try out this super girly bath bomb. it's alot cheaper than the other bath bombs too!

So there you have it, my cute lil haul. Hope you enjoyed seeing the things that I picked up recently. What have you bought lately?

14 comments:

  1. Oooo great Lush choices! Honey Bee smells amazing but is really overlooked!!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely <3 So true! It actually is a great product, it kinda smells like toffee too <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Those headphones are AMAZING!!!

    Clare xx

    www.ruthandclare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it!! I saw it on someone's Insta, and I was like I NEED those in my life hahaha ^^ <3

      Delete
  3. Those earphones!! I need them!! Love your purchases. Primary and Lush are two stores I always go in on a shopping trip 🙊

    Hannah xx
    hannahemilylane.com | Recent post: Easy calligraphy hack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely! <3 ^^ ahh! it's also two shops that you can easily spend so much in too lol ^^ xx

      Delete
  4. Love the look of the Ultraviolet from Lush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty and smells even better in store! <3 xx

      Delete
  5. You got some really lovely things! I need to go to Lush soon I don't have any bath bombs left! xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! <3 yes! You definitely should go and treat yourself! <3 xx

      Delete
  6. I always get candles and underwear from Primark, definitely the best place to buy them from! x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's such good quality too! ^^ <3

      Delete
  7. Omg those headphones are so cute!

    Thanks for sharing things you got!
    Lovely blogpost!

    Francesca xxx
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely! <3 Glad that you enjoyed this haul! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara