Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Make Up Revolution I ♡ Make Up Blushing Heart Blusher Review





Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!

I LOVE blushers but I love them even more when they come in the most cutest form and are the perfect dupe for the pricey Too Faced sweetheart blushers. This is like the ultimate princess-y blusher that exists out there, read on to see why you need to own one in your make-up bag.

Product description:
Triple Baked Obsession - by the lovely people in the I ♡ Makeup factory - made in a 3D Heart shape! Blush Heaven - 3 shads in each blush merged together - Blush to Send You To Heaven!

The blusher comes housed in a cute heart shaped box, the box is sturdy enough and the packaging instantly brightens up my make-up bag contents.
When you open the box, you'll find three gorgeous pink shades to choose from. You can use the shades individually or you can choose to swirl your brush into all three colours to create another lovely flush of pink. I personally love the darkest pink shade, it's so pigmented and contains mini flecks of glitter that looks amazing on!
I have to commend the pigmentation since for the price, it actually exceeds your expectation. It's just like a high-end blusher.
The texture is very buttery soft and for a baked blusher, it's pretty impressive since some baked blushers I have come across seem very dry in pigment but not this one.
When worn on the cheeks, it makes me look oh so radiant and healthy. The shimmer in the pigment instantly highlights my cheeks and it gives the best flush of colour, ever!
Longevity wise, This lasts a very long time, since it's so pigmented you can count on this to stay put for hours. I also don't need to use as much since the colour pay off is remarkable.
This contains an impressive 10g of product so you won't be running out of it anytime soon. I think I'll stick to using this since this is a whole £19 cheaper than the Too Faced blusher. Overall I am so impressed with this product, it ticks all of the boxes for me. From the cute packaging to the insanely pigmented finish. I say grab this one girlies!

Check it out here - link / £4.99

Have you tried this blusher from Make Up Revolution?

10 comments:

  1. This blush is very pretty.

    Jess
    justthatgirlonline.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so princessy! I love it! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I love this blush, such a good dupe for the too faced version!
    ♡ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right lovely! I'd rather use this than the Too Faced one! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. such pretty packaging! The Too Faced ones are so expensive! This one is great and affordable

    Annie | DrugstoreDreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Thank god for dupes! LOL <3 xx

      Delete
  4. I love these blushes so much, the packaging is gorgeous and they're so cheap too xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh high five to that! <3 I want to get all of them haha <3 xx

      Delete
  5. ah this is so pretty! I've never seen it before!

    https://jessicajadebeauty.wordpress.com/
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's similar to the too faced blushers but much more affordable <3 ^^

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara