Monday, 14 March 2016

Lush Wishlist


Lush Wishlist
Top row: Angels on bare skin cleanser and Ultraviolet bubble bar.
Bottom row: Karma bubble bar, Honey bee bath bomb and Milky bath bubble bar.

It's been a while since I last made a Lush wishlist and well, it's time to revisit the store and pick up some more products since I've used up my previous bath bombs and bubble bars. Good excuse right?

A best seller. This skin cleanser does everything from brightening the skin to removing excess oil and dirt. I remember owning a small pot that was given to me at a Lush event a few years ago and I remember loving it too. I love how this is a solid cleanser that you mix with water to create a paste, you can control the amount you want to use and the scent was very calming, which is a plus!

Now this is the most prettiest insta-worthy bath product out there! I really like the sound of this! From the colours to the violet and jasmine scents. What's not to love? this will give a lovely purple colour to your bath water and it even contains lustre too!

Karma Bubble Bar // £4.25
Another bubble bar that looks so interesting to try out, this one is an uplifting one thanks to the sweet orange oil but is also fresh too because of the added pine oil. I love how this looks and I can imagine pretty bath water and bubbles with this one. Something for the inner hippy in you!

Now i'll admit, I have always seen and looked past this bath bomb but after reading about it online, I definitely want to try it out. This honey scented bath bomb promises to soothe and cleanse the skin and even add moisture too. This one is a great all-in-one kinda product so I don't think I'll be disappointed with this one.

Isn't this the cutest thing ever? Cleverly shaped like a milk bottle too, this bubble bar is said to be comforting because of the added orange oil and actual skimmed milk! The added cocoa butter will also make your skin feel oh-so soft and I also like how this has no over powering colours or scents.

So these are my latest wants from Lush, What's on your Lush wishlist? Comment below!



20 comments:

  1. I've not tried any of Lush's skincare but it sounds like this cleanser is worth picking up! I've got the milky bath bubble bar and it made my skin feel so soft - I love it.


     Photo-Jenn-ic 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great, I just don't know I didn't pick one up before. Ahh sounds awesome! I am so going to try it out! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I'd love to try some bubble bars from Lush!! Unfortunately I'll have to wait till I move back to England as I don't have a bath in my current flat! I need a new cleanser so I may have to look into the Angels On Bare Skin one!

    Hannah
    www.hannahemilylane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh <3 good excuse to buy loads then! ^^ Yes, definitely try it out because I thought it was really good <3 xx

      Delete
  3. I have angel on bare skin and it's incredible. And it smells soo good !! I've just use it !! Haha :) xoxo

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's great! A part of me wants to eat it too, hahaha like half of the things from Lush lol xx <3

      Delete
  4. I really want to try the Angels on bare cleanser and I didn't realise it was only £7! Might have to purchase! x

    Eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention, the smallest tub (100g) is £6.95 but still it's a pretty decent amount <3 xx

      Delete
  5. I want to try the Angels on Bare Skin cleanser! :) x

    http://www.itsjessiejane.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazin' cleanser <3 I'm sure you'll love it! xx

      Delete
  6. I need to go to lush soon they always have lovely bath bombs.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Five Benefits Of Cricket Flour That May Change Your Perspective // Crobar Review*
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love lush!! i try to recreate their stuff myself, but these look simply lovely!! great wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! <3 Three things left to try from the wishlist now! Hehehe <3 xx

      Delete
  8. Angels on bare skin used to be a favourite of mine, i LOVE the smell of lavender in it. And gosh, i do miss the perks of working there receiving such an awesome discount.. the milky bubble bar is literally one of my fave lush items ever! I'm not sure if they still have it but the Ladybug bubble bar smells really lovely too! :)

    - Cydney x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I can imagine! I so want to work at Lush Lol <3 ^^ It so comforting! I will pick up a few for sure xx

      Delete
  9. You've just reminded me I have Karma, I've never used. I may have to go and have a nice relaxing bath tonight!

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh excellent! <3 ^^ Hope you have a lovely lil pamper sesh! xx

      Delete
  10. angels on bare skin was sooooooo good for my skin need to invest in this again! haven't been in lush for ages, I prefer the bubble bars to anything though. roz x x


    imnothungover.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yes! It did wonders to my skin too! I just always seem to go towards the bath products first and forget the rest lol <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara