Friday, 11 March 2016

Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb Review








I LOVE LUSH. That's a fact and when I was in Bullring, Birmingham I popped into Lush because my bath stash had finally finished and I wanted to get some new bits *fistpump*
I wanted to try a new bath bomb and it look forever because I was stuck between this one and the experimenter. I then ended up putting this into my basket since I do love my glitter.

Product description:
Ever wondered what bathing in deep space would be like? Invite the cosmos into your bathroom with this sexy, interstellar bomb and become the guardian of your own galaxy. An awesome mix of refreshing peppermint and neon colour sends your mood rocketing, while popping candy takes you on a trip around the Milky Way. Constellations swirl and pop, creating vibrant lustre vortexes in the night sky. Before you leap too far, rogue layers of vetivert and cedarwood take hold, evoking the warmth of human contact far from home and a hint of 80s aftershave. Return from your intergalactic brief encounter as the grounding scent brings you gently back from orbit.

This bath bomb is so visually stunning, A beautiful vivid blue with streaks of hot pink and neon yellow and if that wasn't enough this bath bomb also contains popping candy and alot of gold glitter!
This contains a huge amount of peppermint which makes this a very uplifting scent but with the added grapefruit oil, the scent has a slight citrusy twist. The cedarwood and vetivert oil finishes off the overall scent by making it very fresh and exhilarating.

This ballistic puts on quite a show. Upon contact with the water, Intergalactic begins to fizz and froth away leaving a beautiful blue trail and as it continues to fizz, the pinks and yellows start to emerge which makes literally looks like mini galaxies.
I loved how the colours gradated from a vivid turquoise blue to a dark night-sky blue. The glitter is very much present throughout water and although it's very shimmery it doesn't give you a messy experience and yes, there is bound to be glitter that will settle to the bottom of the tub but it can be washed away with a quick rinse.

The peppermint oil seemed to give a cooling effect afterwards which was a pleasant surprise. My skin felt softer and moisturised too so this bath bomb does have that skin loving factor as well as turning your bath water into a fantastic colour. 
Watching the bath water was truly mesmerising, from seeing the gold shimmer pulsate to seeing the pinks and yellows take over the colour palette. I absolutely LOVED this bath bomb and I would definitely recommend it!

This bath bomb was truly a out of this world experience!

Check it out here - link/£3.95

Have you tried the Intergalactic bath bomb before?

9 comments:

  1. Gosh, this looks amazing and sounds so relaxing too after a hectic day! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right lovely! I did not want to leave my bath! Haha <3 it was just too pretty! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Wooowww!! These photos are amazing <3 I'm obsessed with Lush. Now I have So White and it smells AMAZING !

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely! I really enjoyed editing the pics for this post <3 Ooh I am yet to try that one out! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. I miss having a bath because I can't use bath bombs any more, when I moved I had to put them in the shower with me and it just isn't the same! This was looks so relaxing and really nice on the eye too.

    Meme xx

    Giveaway*:
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh have you tried the shower jellies from Lush? They're great for those who do not have a bath tub but still want a fun bathing experience <3 xx

      Delete
  4. It's so magical to watch isn't it? X
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! This particular one was so mesmerizing <3 <3 <3 x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara