Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar





As much as I LOVE Lush bath bombs, I do have a few bubble bar favourites and one of them is the Creamy Candy bubble bar.
Use this for the girliest bubble bath ever! This is an old favourite of mine and I am loving the redesign! The bubble bar used to be a paler pink and alot more smaller in size but with the new version you can expect pinkier bath water and alot more uses out of it.

Product description:
If you’d normally reach for a sweet treat to lift your mood, this bubble bar does just the job. Its sweet candy floss smell raises your energy levels and perks you up. It also offers extra moisturisation than the average bubble bar as it has a blend of almond and cocoa butter. Creamy Candy contains almond oil and butter chunks that melt onto the surface of the water, giving skin a velvety texture.

Ok so first off, this smells incredible! Just like a bag of pick and mix sweets! Super sweet and it smells just the same as far as I can remember. A very sugary.vanilla scent that will make your inner kid happy! I decided to use a half of the bubble bar, you simply break it in half and crumble it under a running tap. You'll soon start to see lots of bubbles forming and it gently tints the bath water into a pretty pink colour.
The soft and sweet smelling bubbles feel oh-so soft and this was such a moisturising bath. Literally felt like a hug-in-a-tub kinda product because of the added almond oil and cocoa butter this is bound to hydrate and moisturise your skin so much that applying body lotion afterwards won't be needed.
This has such an uplifting and comforting scent, you'll instantly feel like your worries have drifted away and you'll feel refreshed and ready to face the next day.
Unlike some bath bombs, you may need to clean and rinse the tub, but with bubble bars you do not need to worry about any cleaning up, WIN!
At £2.95, it's a great little treat for yourself or someone special. If you are trying Lush out for the first time then this would make a great 'getting to love lush' product because you'll be just as hooked as the rest of the lushies out there!

Check it out here - link/£2.95

Have you tried this bubble bar?

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! cute

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush bath products are my absolute favourite. I am obsessed with the Rose Jam bubbleroon and the comforter. I've never tried creamy candy but sounds amazing.

    charlieemilyhart.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I need to try those! Especially the comforter <3 xx

      Delete
  3. This one smells so good I was gutted when I finished it all, I definitely stocked up when I next went to LUSH haha X
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes! This one should always be kept in stock at home, it's such a easy to use and a lovable product from Lush <3

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara