Friday, 25 March 2016

Brand Focus | W7 Cosmetics


W7 Cosmetics is a cute and fun make-up brand that was created back in 2002, by two entrepreneurial men and their aim was that every woman should have access to an extensive range of high quality but affordable cosmetics. The company has really grown and has had a huge makeover too! With over 500 products to choose from there is definitely something for everyone. Nothing is tested on animals and there even is an Ebony collection which is great for darker skin tones!




I was sent four products in total: Lashtastic Mascara, King Kohl Eyeliner, Kiss Me Plumping Lipgloss and a Cheeky Chaps Multi Blush. When I initially saw the products, I was mostly excited to try out the multi blush and the lipgloss, I mean how cute do they look?!

Lashtastic Mascara £4.95
This yellow tubed eye product reminds me so much of the Maybelline 'The Colossal' mascara and this one also means business. This mascara has a plastic wand and is able to coat and separate the lashes beautifully. I am able to get a good amount of volume with three coats and my lashes look oh-so fluttery and well, it definitely gives the false lash look as promised. 

King Kohl Eyeliner £3.95
First off how cute is the name? I often use eyeliners but mostly liquid. This eye pencil was easy to use, it didn't drag on my lash line and it was fairly pigmented too. You could also use this for a smokey eye and blend before applying any darker shadow, it will last longer and give the pigment more depth too. A lovely lil product to have.

Kiss Me Plumping Lipgloss £4.95
I absolutely love the bright pink chrome packing, it definitely catches your eye! This clear lipgloss smells of peppermint, which was a lovely surprise. It also give that tingly sensation since it says to plump the lips. It does give the illusion of fuller lips but this could be due to the high shine? 

Cheeky Chaps Multi Blush
This is my most favourite item out of the selection but it was the most disappointing one too. I really wanted to like this product since I heart blushers and this one contained many tones of pink/peach/brown but it really lacked in pigmentation, it just gives a tint of colour with shimmer. This can however be great for younger girls who just want to try out make-up for the first time. I hope the pigmentation improves later on so that I can buy one.

Overall I was happy with some of the products, It is such a fun brand to try out if your looking for new make-up or want something that is affordable and gives results. W7 is available in UK and outside of the UK too! Here is a list of UK stockists - link and a link of the non-UK stockists - link

Have you tried W7 Cosmetics lately?


14 comments:

  1. I don't own anything from this brand but the plumping lip gloss looks really good, the packaging looks really sturdy and well designed and for the price its a bargain x

    http://bassethoundsandbronzer.blogspot.co.uk/

    http://bassethoundsandbronzer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you lovely! <3 This is just a small amount of products I have sampled, I really want to try so many more of the products <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I need to stop reading beauty blogs because I just see products I can't buy here and then I get sad haha. This looks like such a great range though! Definitely a brand I need to remember to look for when I go abroad!

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol i'm the same sometimes! Especially with Korean beauty products! ^^ definitely! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Some lovely products! That blush looks so pretty! Xx

    http://www.itsjessiejane.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely ^^ it sure is! xx

      Delete
  4. I love brand focuses as you always get an indepth review of a brand! I really want to try that mascara! xx

    eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love reading other brand focuses <3 this was my first ever one and I really enjoyed typing up this post <3 yes you definitely should! xx

      Delete
  5. W7 Cosmetics is a fab brand, I have one of the palettes, which is such a good dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's what I have been eyeing up! Looks quite good! <3 xx

      Delete
  6. It is so strange cause today I purchased a few things from W7 and now I see this post! :) I would love to try this blush, but we don't have it here yet, it looks amazing! New follower!

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowee! Good timing then ^^ it sure is a cute lookin' thing <3 Aww thank you so much for following! Welcome aboard! <3 I've followed you on bloglovin too lovely! Looking forward to reading your posts! xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovic_milica? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://allbymilica.blogspot.co.uk/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara