Friday, 19 February 2016

Tony Moly I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet Review




Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!

A few days ago I had a mini pamper session and I wanted to try out a mask from my collection. This particular one stood out to me at the time and I love Korean beauty products so I tried this and boy! Did it do wonders to my skin!

Product description
Tony Moly I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet is an individually wrapped sheet mask that is formulated with avocado extract to deliver needed nutrients deep within the skin in as little as 20 minutes. Subtle fragrance and thicker cotton mask make for a luxurious experience. Ideal for all skin types. Nourish your skin with the I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet! This 3-layer pulp sheet is filled with a latex-based essence that is infused with natural oils to provide maximum elasticity and nutrition for your skin. No parabens, talc, benzophenone, or triethanolamine included.

If you know your Korean brands then you'll know that Tony Moly is quite a popular brand. It is a leading global cosmetic brand that has the most cutest packaging ever! Their belief is that, 'fun ideas meet great products' and I can certainly see that! Right onto the review!
The range - I'm real has three concepts, it has a three layer pulp sheet which absorbs deep into the skin whilst adhering closely to the skin. Treats skin with natural elements and is tailored to your skin type. There are a total of 11 masks in this range and each one is a different type of food item that has a specific quality to help the skin in a certain way. This particular one is avocado so it's especially for nourishing the skin. The masks are also sorted in 3 different types: water type essence, micro emulsion type essence and milky-liquid type essence. This particular mask is a milky-liquid type essence and this makes the skin supple with enriched nutrition.

The packaging is just so cute! I like how with all of the masks, the colour matches the food item. So inside was the folded 3 layer mask drenched in the milky-liquid serum and there was some excess serum at the bottom of the packet so I just patted the rest around my neck. I also like how this is so fuss free, you just literally put the mask on, you do not need to apply anything with a brush or use your fingers. I kept this on for a good 40 minutes and I was amazed. 

The mask truly was true to it's purpose! It made my skin feel so refreshed and moisturised afterwards. My complexion also looked alot more brighter and the softness! Oh my god! Even now my skin feels just as soft. I did not feel uncomfortable whilst wearing this nor did it make my skin feel itchy or break me out which can sometimes happen if I try a new skincare product. If you have dry skin, this is the one for you! Since the serum is pretty thick and super moisturising. The scent has a fresh kind of smell, since avocados don't really have a potent scent, I guess it's just been used for the nourishing factor rather than the scent.

Overall I am so happy with my first ever try with a Tony Moly product and I honestly want to try so much from this brand now! Especially the make-up... *hides away*

Check it out here - link

What do you think of this face mask? Would you give it a try?

4 comments:

  1. aWH yay I'm so happy more people are trying TonyMoly out now :) If you're wanting to try their makeup then their liptints are really nice, also their cooling eye sticks are fab if you want a quick pick-me-up for the under eye area :)

    Fii | little miss fii | uk fashion & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girly! I'm lovin' it already! Ahh thank you for the make-up suggestions! Will add it to my wishlist! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I've dying to try Tony Moly!!! I'm glad to hear a little explanation on how they work! Definitely gonna pick some up now!(:

    bit.ly/StaycuteStayYou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely! Ooh i'm sure you'll love them too! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara