Wednesday, 3 February 2016

REVIEW | Essence Soo Blush! Cream To Powder Blush*





Hi Lovelies, hope you all are well!

I feel like it's been forever since I last typed up a make-up review and this time I wanted to feature a Essence product because I am like, obsessed with this brand! I absolutely LOVE their highlighter and now I need to tell you why this needs to be in your make-up bag!

Product description:
fresh it up: this blush gives your complexion a touch of color for a healthy, fresh look. the creamy texture with a powdery finish practically melts with your skin and is easy to apply and blend with your fingers.

This lil product means business! This peachy pink blusher instantly gives you that flushed look within moments, this stuff's insanely pigmented so you only really need to use a small amount. This blusher comes housed in sturdy plastic packaging which is easy to open/close.
Even though the blusher's weight is 4g, you do get alot of colour pay off, I use this quite alot and I have not been able to hit pan so rest assured you won't have to worry about this finishing anytime soon.
The formulation of this blusher is cream but has a powdery finish and the longevity really is commendable. I am able to wear this for a good 4-6 hours and the colour still looks just as vibrant.
Applying this is a breeze, I simply use my finger to blend the colour onto the apples of my cheeks and what's good is that I can control the amount of colour I am putting on.
The actual formulation doesn't contain any shimmer but it still somehow manages to illuminate my complexion which is a plus!

Essence have done it again! I cannot recommend this product enough! This cream blusher is so easy to use, even for beginners and all in all a good addition to your blusher collection, I say give this one a definite try!

Check it out here - link / £2.80*

Have you tried this blusher from Essence?

4 comments:

  1. I love essence products! Theyre so cheap but sometimes even better than high end!
    I love their lipliners!
    ♥ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you! The packaging is so fun and cute too! <3 Ahh I've heard good things about their lipliners <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog page always great reviews!!! Your a inspiration to all bloggers xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara