Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Primark,Lush and Thorntons Haul February 2016


Hi lovelies! Hope you all are well!

So a few days ago, me and a good friend of mine went to Bullring, in Birmingham for a good ol' shop. I was abroad for three months and well, I really missed the UK shops. I knew the exact three places that I wanted to go to first and I was so happy with my purchases!





First up, Primark! You'll notice a pastel theme with all of the things that I had purchased. I picked up just a few new essentials without going too overboard and trust me it's easy to spend alot in there, haha!

Pastel blue make-up bag // £3
Ok, so this was love at first sight, I actually did need a new make-up bag and this one was perfect. The design is just too adorable and the two compartments means I can organise my face/eye/lip products accordingly. I have already stored all of my favourite products in it and it really does fit everything.

Blush & highlighter duo stick // £2.50
I always browse the PS beauty range whenever I pop in and I saw this new product, I love using both blushers and highlighters and this is both of the make-up products in stick form! How neat! I cannot wait to try this out properly and review it too.

Cute sweater // £5
I saw this on Primark's insta and well, I knew I wanted to get my paws on this. This is the perfect sweater to throw on with jeans and cute ballerina flats or even great for lounging in at home. I love how baggy this looks on me and coupled with a top knot, it's a winning combo.

Pastel stud earrings // £2
Without any fail, I will always purchase a pack of studs from Primark, I saw these cute pastel coloured studs and I didn't even have to think If I wanted these. The lil gem earrings look so much more expensive than they really are and I will definitely wear these on a daily basis.


I missed Lush so much and I wanted to get two bath products since my stash had finally finished. I opted for one bath bomb and one bubble bar. I originally wanted to get the twilight bath bomb but once I smelled it in store, I wasn't so keen on the scent. I will also be reviewing these on the blog too!

Intergalactic bath bomb // £3.95
I have seen many pictures/reviews of this stunning bath bomb and after loving the Shoot for the stars bath bomb, this seemed like the perfect next choice. I love vibrant colours and glitter so this bath bomb will surely be a 'out of this world' experience.

Creamy Candy bubble bar // £2.95
This is an old favourite of mine so I repurchased it. This bubble bar smells like pick 'n' mix and gives the best sweet smellin' bubbles ever! I'm loving the new design too!


It had been quite a while since I last bought something from Thorntons but if I had to pick a place to buy truffles, this would definitely be it!

Viennese Truffles // £3 a bag or 2 for £5
These truffles have been a favourite of mine for quite some time now and I wanted to treat myself to a bag. These taste amazing accompanied with a hot cup of tea or coffee. The truffles are a unique blend of white and milk chocolate, wrapped around light and fluffy mousse topped off with a sprinkling of icing sugar. These melt in the mouth chocolates are worth trying if you haven't already done so.

So there you have it! All of the goodies that I had picked up. What do you think of my purchases?


14 comments:

  1. This has me seriously craving some Thorntons chocolate! Creamy Candy is one of my all-time fave Lush bubble bars. x

    Kirsty - Life in Excess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! <3 hehe seriously though you've gotta try those! <3 It's a classic! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodess I love that jumper. I really hate that primark doesn't have online, I hate seeing cute stuff then having to go hunting :)

    Love your blog :)

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you! I totally think that they should start selling online. I would of been well upset if I didn't find this sweater, lol <3 Aww thank you so much lovely xx

      Delete
  3. OMG those truffles are incredible, such a great treat for yourself. Love the cute earrings x

    http://www.northernmagpie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely <3 it beats having biscuits with tea any day! Haha <3 I know right? I love how it's all pastel coloured xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks girly <3 I'll be reviewing both soon which I am excited about <3 xx

      Delete
  5. I'm in need of a LUSH haaaaaaaaul!
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe <3 I sure am tempted to buy more but I cannot wait to try these out first and then go for more! <3 xx

      Delete
  6. I love a good haul post! The bath bombs and truffles are definitely my favourites, I love the intergalactic bath bomb the most - looks beautiful!

    Issy | MissIsGoode xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely! I know right?! I've seen some amazing pics of the intergalactic bath bomb in the water and I cannot wait to post my review on it soon! <3 xx

      Delete
  7. I love Primark hauls, the pastel makeup bag is so cute x

    lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's so interesting to see what everyone picks up! <3 I know right?! You should of seen my face when I saw it! Hahaha <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara