Monday, 29 February 2016

NEW Clarins Joli Rouge Brilliant Lipsticks 2016





Swatches starting from the top: Guava, Hot Fuchsia, Soft Berry.

I love Clarins, fact! And their lip products are a very firm favourite of mine. I own a fair amount of the the Joli Rouge lipsticks and I was excited to try out their new range - Joli Rouge Brilliant.
This is the NEW S/S collection which is the 'high shine sister' to Joli Rouge lipsticks. These have been enhanced with a new moisture enriched formula making them even more glossier than the Joli Rouge collection. Read on to find out more about this fantastic range.

Product description:
New Joli Rouge Brillant Lipstick provides intense moisture and enhances lips with a subtle shine and sheer finish. This special formula hydrates lips for 6 hours* while providing flexibility, comfort and brightness.

I'm drawn to pretty packaging and this range definitely has that super luxe feeling. The gold casing look and feels expensive and luxurious too! The lid also has that satisfying 'click' It's all about the little things.
The actual bullet has such a beautiful curve at the top which makes applying this such a breeze! It really hugs the lips which means precision in application!

The formulation is on point too! These lipsticks contain finer pearl particles for a subtle veil of sheer colour and these are also super moisturising too thanks to the organic marsh samphire extract and mango oil which gives smoother, softer and fuller-looking lips. The lipstick also glides on smoothly and it feels so comfortable on the lips. My lips instantly feel nourished and protected too.
It also has the signature Clarins scent of red berries, which is my fave! 

The lipsticks also have a good wear time, it has an incredible hold and what I like is that these shades are very buildable. You can choose to wear it as a tint or go for a full on colour and trust me the full on colour looks amazing on. Super glossy and my lips do look plump!
I was sent three shades, Guava: a warm slight corally pink. Hot Fuchsia, a beautiful dark pink and Soft Berry, a dark nude. The Soft Berry shade is my personal favourite since I love nude shades and I just seem to collect every singe possible shade out there!

Priced at £19.50 these lipsticks definitely aren't cheap but they're totally worth the price as they're everything I could ever want from a lip product. If you're into matte finishes, then these probably won't be for you but if you want a beautiful glossy lip colour that will keep your lips feeling hydrated and moisturised throughout the day then this range is for you!

Check it out here - link / £19.50*

What do you think of the new range?

8 comments:

  1. These look lovely. I'm not usually a pink lipstick kinda girl but Soft Berry might have won me over!

    Emma | EMMAMATTHEWS.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! <3 Ahh yes! The Soft Berry Shade is a must have for all the nude shade lovers out there! <3 xx Thanks for commenting Emma!

      Delete
  2. Guava looks lovely, I can see it being added to my lipstick collection. Great post.

    Jess
    justthatgirlonline.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guava's gorgeous <3 Aww thank you so much lovely! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. So true! I'm even thinking of purchasing the girlier pink shades *heart eyes emoji*

      Delete
  4. Love these colors! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I didn't own any of these kinda shades so it's fun to experiment with these xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara