Wednesday, 24 February 2016

My Serenity Moment With Yankee Candle*


Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!
I wanted to share with you what I do when I want a few moments out of a busy and hectic day. I love to have a good ol' pamper session and indulge into a chocolate truffle or two  three. Yankee Candle have released a pastel pretty collection so meet the NEW Spring 2016 collection called My Serenity! The fragrances inspire the gentle awakening of springtime with a sense of calm, mindfulness and optimism.

Peony: The rich scent of Spring's most coveted bloom - the peony - entices with notes of bright sweetness.
Moonlight: A subtle blend of bamboo, woody notes and bergamot - as intoxicating as moonlight on the water.
My Serenity: The definition of calm - warm pear and orange mingle with tropical flowers and soft musk.
Lemongrass & Ginger: A fresh, clean mixture of gentle lemongrass and just-cut ginger - pure invigoration.





So once the candle is lit, #myserenity moment begins! It involves alot of girly pampering, note writing and scoffing away sweet treats! You can tell I have such a sweet tooth non?
I love writing things down, whether it's to do with blog post planning or thoughts and ideas I've had during the week so this is the perfect time to jot things down and of course use cute stickers to decorate my notes too!
I also make sure to select a face mask from my collection since my skin would need some TLC after a long and busy week.
I love Peonies so the obvious choice was to try the Peony candle and boy does it look cute on my dresser!
My room instantly started to smell like spring. There's just something about peonies that instantly lifts your mood and makes you think of warmer days and bluer skies.
The scent is so spot on and it brings you the essence of spring in a jar, literally! 
It's so important to take a little time out for yourself and I make sure I do this weekly, since it's a little way for me to relax and unwind. Candles always play an important part in my pamper session and these new scents from Yankee Candle are a perfect choice if you are looking to try out new scents for your me time.
After my session I'm so ready to tackle and face the new week all over again!

You can check out the My Serenity Collection here - link

Now that I've shared my serenity moment, I would love to know what yours is! Comment below, What do you like to do when you unwind?

PR Sample/Collaboration with Yankee Candle*

8 comments:

  1. Ok so I now want to buy alllll the Yankee Candles in the world, eat loads of that caramel ice cream and devour some chocolate! Haha xxx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all need that one day in the week where we put candles, on watch a movie eat some sweet treats and just chill. I try do this every wednesday, paint my toes, the lot!
    Lauren


    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with you! It makes me you feel ready to tackle next week's tasks <3 movies are always a good option! <3xx

      Delete
  3. These all sounds lovely, would love to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you definitely should lovely! I burned all of peony and it was so lovely! <3 xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely adore Yankee Candles, I've recently discovered my obsession with them but for some strange reason, all the scents I buy are food scents haha but they're definitely great if you want a bit of me time and pop one of them on, they're so good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I don't blame you! I really want to buy the salted caramel scent first and then maybe a cake related scent, haha! I definitely agree <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara